+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 194 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member mashiur123 is an unknown quantity at this point mashiur123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that who does hedging and tight stop loss in trading. you would like to know how it works and on which technical analysis or fundamentals you people do ,its your pleasure it you more to know how it works like of you know more of the institutes and big men do.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member cmenk is an unknown quantity at this point cmenk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    Greetings my
    for me, I prefer to wear stoop or TP loss when trading there, so I went at such trade unions that I wear my clear profit targets are met on time, however.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member casiotab is an unknown quantity at this point casiotab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we should start little plenty in all kinds of dealing techniques except scalping. Securing is the good technique to prevent Edge Contact. I don't like hedging because it needs a lot of information. I basically keep reduction by implementing stop-loss.

Member shepon93 is on a distinguished road shepon93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex contender should learn to use SL first. prevarication is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound information it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging requires opening too many trades and adequate capital to bear the market movements for a significant period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later.

Senior Member raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212 will become famous soon enough raihan8212's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In summary - all trades taken at TDI cross - typically after 1st candle has closed after crossing the 5ema - this is the set up candle and establishes the entry point - top or bottom of the candle wick depending on long or short entry.

For this chart there are 6 entry points over a time period of 72 candles / days - this is about training yourself to see the entries and the associated patterns. As has been pointed out on other threads, anyone can pick winners from an old chart, so look for the patterns / set-ups for entry points. Some trades may take 5 days or more to develop, so extreme patience is required.

Trust the 2XATR(7) for your SL for reversals, it has been proven to work many times over. For tighter ranging markets, drop to 1XATR(7) for TP1.

Total pips if all entries were hit = 2,986

Entry 1 - TP1 = 338, TP2 = 490
    Entry 2 - TP1 = 322, TP2 = 280 - this was a continuation trade / Fractal break / bounce
    Entry 3 - TP1 = 348, TP2 = 470
    Entry 4 - TP1 = 284, TP2 = 230
    Entry 5 - TP1 = 75, TP2 = 75 - first signs that pair is starting to range in narrower band
    Entry 6 - TP1 = 37, TP2 = 37 - market now ranging in a lower band - should now reduce TP1 to 1XATR(7) until range is broken

Member atjashim is an unknown quantity at this point atjashim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not know much about hedging I just know that it is a hedging where we start the offer and buy place simultaneously, as if buy goes on reduction then offer would be in benefit and viceversa, but I did not use that I think that stop-loss should be in every business as I missing much by not using stop loss.

Junior Member riky is an unknown quantity at this point riky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyole View Post
    Stop loss or hedging, each has advantages and disadvantages. In trading, I prefer to use a stop loss rather than hedging or locking, because if you use a hedging or locking, especially those that are too far away, it will take your mind and energy. Affected stop loss is disappointing, but after that we could create a new transaction.
    if the stop loss and hedging has its advantages and disadvantages so you can use them because by trying you can feel good to wear in order to avoid loss of many

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sonyole View Post
    Stop loss or hedging, each has advantages and disadvantages. In trading, I prefer to use a stop loss rather than hedging or locking, because if you use a hedging or locking, especially those that are too far away, it will take your mind and energy. Affected stop loss is disappointing, but after that we could create a new transaction.
    When you have to trade for one sided then you must have to use stop loss for your trade and when you have to hedge then you can or can not use the stop loss but you must have to handle the trades perfectly so that you will not get sudden loss from your trades.

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned monir01 is an unknown quantity at this point monir01's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop-loss avoid you from the big
    failures. you may use stop-loss to
    prevent your investment.but some
    time give large reduction to you. and
    stop-loss place is very essential. but i
    don't know what is securing. any body system in this community
    describe me about securing and how
    to use it?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 151 of 194 FirstFirst ... 51 101 141 149 150 151 152 153 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)