+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In forex trading business, there are a lot of ways for a forex trader to control there loss in the forex market. Some of those ways are hedging and stoploss. The one that i uses must is the stop loss and is very good for our trading business so that we won't have too much of loss. In forex trading business, there are a lot of ways for a forex trader to control there loss in the forex market. Some of those ways are hedging and stoploss. The one that i uses must is the stop loss and is very good for our trading business so that we won't have too much of loss.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is not a solution and specially when you are know and you hedge prior position to more leveraged one. That is the problem for new comers that they are not willing to accept their losses and use hedging earlier position but this is not a solution as hedging is very risky and when hedged positions start going wrong then there is no way to close with more loss than you had with your first position.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging aur stop loss doni hi forex market me populer trading style hai jiska use hum big loss se bachane ke liye karte hai mai to koi bhi trade open karta hu to usme stop loss ka use jarur karta hu jabki hedging ka use jab market me unespect up down hota hai tab use karta hu. Stop loss is very much important while you have to trade in the forex market as you have to avoid the loss more than the risk that you have to take so try to trade cautiously so that you will not lose more than you want.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    I am sure hedging method have to have additional information and also expertise when compared with cease decline.Hedging might be make use of for you to lock your decline or even benefit location. However when all of us deficit of information and also expertise all of us is likely to make double decline. We must realize how to determine the development and also realize any time development is usually change. Nnewbie should make use of cease decline instead of hedging right up until they've already practice ample within trial.

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each of the strategy is useful but their useful ness is different in different scenarios. In a rangebound market. It is best to use strict stoploss and sell at resistance and buy at support. In a trending market, the trailing stop loss should be used for profit making positions and a hedge should be used when there is a big news event going to come and will be bringing in a lot of volatility. Also hedge should be used against the weekend gaps protection.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure hedging method have to have additional information and also expertise when compared with cease decline.Hedging might be make use of for you to lock your decline or even benefit location. However when all of us deficit of information and also expertise all of us is likely to make double decline. We must realize how to determine the development and also realize any time development is usually change. Nnewbie should make use of cease decline instead of hedging right up until they've already practice ample within trial.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to yandri For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48 has a spectacular aura about jkt48's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading kartey huwe mujhey kabhi bhi iss kisam ki koi bhi trick karney ki zarorat nai parri main bahut hi soch samaj kay trading karta hun oraapni stretegy ko bahut hi khass level pe prepare karta hun I find that there are many way to lock the loses with the using stop loss or hedging, and the trader just choice the suitable with their styles and for me as a hedging is good to lock some losing and if we have good chances then we can convert the losing to profites !

10. The Following User Says Thank You to jkt48 For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-24)

Member musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh has a spectacular aura about musuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I am habituated with hedging because I rarely use Stop loss at my trading strategy when I see the market goes against my trade I then place hedging instead of Stop Loss. I think I could manage hedging at my trading strategy and for that I use and I do trading with the hedging system. Trader ko apne order me stop loss jaroori use karni chahiye kyunki sabhi trader hedging use karni nahi aati hai isliye trader stop loss jada use karte hai wo kam se kam loss hoti hai aur wo hedging karte hai to usme koi bhi limit nahi hoti hai loss ka,isliye stop loss ko hi use karni chahiye.

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The Hedging can be used to protect the profit we made when the market is in correction or reversal we do not sure. Sometimes as the markets has a deeped as a corrections, that is really an examinations for traders, but if we used as hedging, we can be in less pressure. But if the market just correct for a small way, hedging can bring loss alsos !!! mein stop loss istemal krta hn and forex aik international worldwide legal business hai aur forex ko sab sy phlay hum understand kartay hain pir is ki achay sy 1 month take practice kartay hain aur yeh demo trading sab ky liye helpful hai aur is tarah aap aik achay trader bano gy aur forex mein aap lalch sy avoid kary yhe aap ky liye acha hai.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that Hedging is used to lock the deals in profit or in loss. But, it should be used by very experienced as a traders. Should know to break the hedges deals. Stop loss is used to cut loss which makes yours fund safety. Both terms should very important and use in it in right time and in right points. Otherwise, results only in losers !!! I never do hedging, I think IMO hedging is for losers, I think I will take a loss but never hedge, because you really never going to know the turning point and hedging is like gambling, so I would never hedge, I never use stop loss on my open trade, if I see that it is going against me, I just close it manually.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)