+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Banned kinan is on a distinguished road kinan's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you so much for disscussing such a usefull information .....it is very helpfull for new traders who often face loss some type of traders dont move forward because the affraid from the loss i think both hedging and stop loss are best personally i prefer to hedging because its seems very effective..........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415 is a glorious beacon of light javed415's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear fridn ager to meray pss huge balance hia to main ismain hedgig ko ziyda prefer keroon ga and ager naain hia to pehli to baat hai k maian ismain choti lo ka use keroon ga and is main phir is maian stop loss ka use kertay huay ziyda loss ay buchanbain kin koshash keroon ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think stoploss is good because with the hedging strategy you are not totally gaining the result . Hedging is a risky strategy then the stoploss and with the stoploss you know that either you will hit the take profit or you will get some loss. But with the hedging there is no total proof on your loss it can be higher also

Member lahor badshah is an unknown quantity at this point lahor badshah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading main achi earning k lea ap k pas sufficent balance zarori hota ha ap apne balance k mutabiq bara order laga sakte hain jitna bara order lagain ge utni hi earning ho gi magar pehle plaaning b karain investment sy ziada learning zruri hy agar ap ny achi learning ki hy ap ko sahi trading karni ati hy to ap 200 dollars deposit sy bht achi earning kar sakty ho han jitni earning ziada karna chaho account ko grow karty jao.

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by faroky View Post
    An aspiring Forex SL to be the first to learn to use. The roof is a complex system to learn, and if you have a good understanding of a complex situation that can not be created. The capital coverage to many purposes and for a period of time sufficient enough to support the movement needs to be open. So my advice is to use the serial number for a moment, and then the coverage
    Dear mai forex trading me headging se jayda stop loss ko prefer karta hu kyoki stop loss se hum ek limit tak risk lete hai aur uske bad hamara trade apne app close ho jata hai jisse ki hum safe trading kar sake esliye mai hamesa stop loss ko pasand karta hu.

Banned nouriiset is an unknown quantity at this point nouriiset's Avatar
    Thanks
    I would rather stop loss (SL), because I think it's a safer way to save our capital and immediately reversing the position of the OP to get the profit, if we are hedging the meaning is essentially the lock position, then the price goes up whenever and wherever a fixed position and can not take advantage with this technique.

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging to mai aksar forex trading mai hotay huay dekhta hon lakin mai is ko use nhi krta q kay mujhay is ko use krna acha nhi lgta lakin mai stop oss ko bhi dekhta hon aur mai stop loss ko forex trading mai use bhi krta hon

Banned hamadahamada is an unknown quantity at this point hamadahamada's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon thank each member participated by information useful and thank you, because I love all of it, such as Bicol taught me characters I became a slave to him, I benefited Kteyer of experience in this beautiful Dah Forumb**

Junior Member ebrahimkalifa22 is an unknown quantity at this point ebrahimkalifa22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Peace and God's mercy and blessings be upon thank each member participated in this wonderful forum very much and I hope that Tqomo develop explanations, and I wish to develop a plan for the development and the development of new strategies

Member fx1993 is an unknown quantity at this point fx1993's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'd prefer Stop loss over hedging as most of the traders around the world do so, in stop loss you fix your loss and you make sure that you are in the safe zone by applying the stop loss and take profit targets this is the only way you can make sure that you don't go under unexpected losses

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)