+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 194 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,930 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?
    I think stop loss is a perfect order to place to save us from loss. It is in fact a very effective method. So I think SL order is the perfect way to save our account from being nill.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mbiut is an unknown quantity at this point mbiut's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if your margin and you have enough experience in hedging system you can use it, but if you can not then you should be hedging system cutloss immediately.
    dont greedy..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak is a jewel in the rough BojanHajdinjak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    A forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later
    Right! Hedgin is much more dangereus and can produce much bigger losses than stop.
    But possibility of hedging is very good option any way - but for traders with experience only.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A forex aspirant should learn to use SL first. Hedging is a complex method to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it will result in a complex situation unable to close the positions. Moreover hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time. So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned jalu is an unknown quantity at this point jalu's Avatar
    Thanks

Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?? What you would prefer when your trade goes into loss?? Please Share your Opinion in this Thread below.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2014-12-22 at 09:59 AM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jalu For This Useful Post:

HP2018 (2019-05-06), sahara12 (2014-12-25), saifir1 (2013-08-25)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 193 of 194 FirstFirst ... 93 143 183 191 192 193 194 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)