+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 194 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mirror View Post
    I am always with hedging ...stop loss will reduce my purchase power , in other hand by hedging I can control the situation when price will move back, So far I also like this system for small trading account plus if you want to save your account, so hedging is the ultimate way!
    you are right..
    hedging is also one techanic for making good profit and its also help of avoid margin call.
    but in hedging the exit & entry point must..be care about both. in my view hedging good if we have good capital in our account..for small investment stop loss is batter.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned eddis is an unknown quantity at this point eddis's Avatar
    Thanks
    better for me to using trading system with stop loss system
    hedging make my confuse in trading activities also make bad psychology for me when trading using hedging
    if using stop loss we can more safety from margin call

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging and stop loss are ways to avoid,prevent and reduce from some losing, and as we know we can use it depend to the condition, when we think that the chart will move back with a good periode so we can use hedging and if we think that the chart will move back but for long time so we can use stop loss, and i think we do not play and hold the orders too long if we just take a strategy for short time or intra day

Banned arooj3737 is an unknown quantity at this point arooj3737's Avatar
    Thanks
    Stop loss method is better than hedging because everyone dose not know about hedging so they cannot use it properly but everyone know about stop loss so it is easy to use. You can prevent your account from big loss.

Senior Member mirror is on a distinguished road mirror's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am always with hedging ...stop loss will reduce my purchase power , in other hand by hedging I can control the situation when price will move back, So far I also like this system for small trading account plus if you want to save your account, so hedging is the ultimate way!

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hedging or stop loss may say mjhe to stop loss hi ziada pasand hay, hedging may to mjhe aksar double loss bhi uthana para hay, may nay kch din iss ki practice kee thi laykin ye bht mushkil strategy hay jisay follow kerna or samjhnay kay liay kafi training ki zarorat perti hay. simple stop loss hi mayray liay bht acha sabit hota hay.

Junior Member ForFoReX1 is on a distinguished road ForFoReX1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gandhi View Post
    I think when you've mastered the technique of hedging and understand the range and characteristics of a pair you can just use hedging but if not you should use stop losses.
    I agree with you
    But I recommend using Stop in all cases
    To protect it for the account of the margin
    I succeed also says that if the analysis is wrong will inevitably hits the Stop
    But we consider is the loss of close to the best account of the loss

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    yes i agree with you..when we are going to trade with hedging then money money management is very important. in hedging we should open trade with low lot size becasue hedging trade may be open for long time.
    I think we should open small lots in all types of trading methods except scalping. Hedging is the good method to avoid Margin Call. I don't like hedging because it needs a lot of knowledge. I simply bear loss by applying stop loss.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    I am using hedging not depending on any type of analysis, but using it in place of SL and trying to get some success in this one. But it needs us to wait for long time with patience for reversal and also you need to trade with lowest lot order. It is not suitable for the aggressive traders.
    yes i agree with you..when we are going to trade with hedging then money money management is very important. in hedging we should open trade with low lot size becasue hedging trade may be open for long time.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    I am using hedging not depending on any type of analysis, but using it in place of SL and trying to get some success in this one. But it needs us to wait for long time with patience for reversal and also you need to trade with lowest lot order. It is not suitable for the aggressive traders.
    Yes i am agree with you . its need experience also as well as patience because its may dangerous for newbie . anyway i dont use hedging but always prefer SL and in this way i manage my account .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 190 of 194 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)