+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 194 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member nishat121 is an unknown quantity at this point nishat121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that hedging require opening too many trades and sufficient capital to bear the market movements for a considerable period of time.so my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned otang is an unknown quantity at this point otang's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxenjoy View Post
    in my opinion hedging just be considerably more possibility, several having stop loss it has the bucks income promptly, when you won't observe often the data you could head out not having fret in the event you fit stop loss for the available business.
    yes it is most like that some have stop loss dollar income immediately when you will not be looked at data that often you can head out do not fret in the event you have a suitable stop loss for businesses available a trader who has committed a great let should have rules and remain consistent with the provisions of the trading

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sapubroker34 is an unknown quantity at this point sapubroker34's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging could be a complicated methodology to be told and if one doesnt have sound information it'll lead to a posh state of affairs unable to shut the positions. what is more hedging need gap too several trades and enough capital in reality the market movements for a substantial amount of your time. I like the stop loss for cutting and dominant my losses thanks to its easy nature that it works simply. Hedging is additionally a decent choice to management losses, however it takes additional skills to utterly use it........

Senior Member AkuMaenLagi is an unknown quantity at this point AkuMaenLagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    by applying SL, we are calmer and more relaxed in the trade. At first it started trading we have conducted an analysis that would take power and mind. Once we find the right time, then we went straight to the OP and then specify the SL and TP, then go. Do the same thing tomorrow. The results of trading the next day we see, if we hit the SL or TP. If you often get SL then we need to do a self-evaluation and evaluation of our system

Member medhusa is an unknown quantity at this point medhusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suzonbmw View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get.So my advice is to use sl for the moment and learn hedging later.
    if you have to perform the methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that could get use sl for current and future hedging learn it all depends on the skill of a trader, but I chose to use a stop loss

Senior Member kaisar is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to use hedging techniques to protect my losses. because we can gain double profit in both the sell and buy orders her. but lack technique we confused to make a close order. I like to close the order when the price has reached a saturation point or the point of reversal. because when it reaches this point the price will reverse direction.

Senior Member AkuMaenLagi is an unknown quantity at this point AkuMaenLagi's Avatar
    Thanks
    hedging usually combines with the martingale strategy to make the 'status' for your open position and give you more time to figure out the right strategy further. As for me, I prefer to use a stop loss, and only occasionally use hedging.

Banned winwinwindu is on a distinguished road winwinwindu's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is that we must use all our open positions, because if we do not use stop loss will only hurt our trading account and trading account we get closer to the margin call or lose all our money trading. Hedging is a good technique, but using SL at the time trading is a wise choice.

Senior Member Gaurav Singh is an unknown quantity at this point Gaurav Singh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Use of stoploss or hedging depends on the money involved that will be lossed. Stop loss will be advisable when you have a certain amount you can afford to loss. While Hedging on the other hand can be used to prevent loss in the present.

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    a forex aspirant ought to learn out to use sl 1st. hedging could be a complicated methodology out to learn and if one doesnt have sound knowledge it'll result because we are part of a complicated situation unable out to shut the positions. moreover hedging need opening too several trades and sufficient capital out to bear the market movements obtain a considerable length of time. therefore my recommendation is out to use sl for our moment and remember hedging later

+ Reply to Thread
Page 142 of 194 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132 140 141 142 143 144 152 192 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)