+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A sweet hedge to store a lot of your accounts, but unfortunately it doesn't always know the hedges that are used as your pis aller. as a result of once you hedge there is a chance that the market returns and you are currently back with another floating minus to worry about. Generally you want to attend before deciding because there are some examples that you don't need to do anything, let the market decide for you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging is a good way to protect our money if we face large losses and we cannot predict the direction of the market or the market turns on us and we cannot know what we can do to protect our ******* from floating losses and face dial margin without making it hedge it's a constant loss we tell find a good way to exit it up or down and I will want to know if it is really possible to use HEDGING and STOP LOSS on the forex market because for me I only use the STOP lost just as a way to protect my account so I would love to hear from your point of view about my question. i just hope you get this and come back to me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman has a spectacular aura about king shalman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging is good, but be careful if you want to use it in your trade because if you don't know how to protect the value of your trade properly, you might have created a bigger problem that can only make things worse in your trade. and hedges are double-edged tools that can be good if you don't apply them properly ... You can get many benefits with hedging and can also protect your account, but you have to practice it for a lot of time

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good currency exchange candidate must try to take advantage of the earliest SL. Hedging may be a challenging way to find out when someone does not have a tone of his own experience that will all produce challenging conditions that are good at struggling to close any situation. What is more hedged will need to launch many sales along with an acceptable budget that will deal with industry routines for a very long period of time.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedges are good for avoiding wasting your account but unfortunately it's not always wise to use hedging as your last resort. As a result of after you hedge there is a prospect that the market returns and your current return with floating is reduced to stress. Generally you want to attend before deciding because there are some examples that you don't need to do anything, let the market decide for you.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nothing in Forex trading comes so easily, so whether we use stop loss or hedging we suffer loss of time and money if our analysis is not good. This is because in Hedging we also need to have an accurate exit point to be successful otherwise we will end up in a big mess and solving it will be very difficult. and hedging and stop loss ,, i use both ,, if we use stop loss, then we can't see traces, so we can't learn from our mistakes ,, i prefer to use hedges, if my pending order is touched then i can still see traces of

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging aur Stop Loss main ark hai Dono hai main loss hona mumkin hai aur dono main hi recovery ho hakta hai par hedge recovery main zyada ho sakta hai kyun ki ek position jo open position hi usko vhor do aur market jis side jaa raha ho uss side karo trade without hedge close kiye hue aur dekho jab hedge wala order ka loss recover ho chuka ho to hedge close kar do aur book profit karlo lekin dhyan said kahin loss recover because the main zyada loss na hojaye.

Member nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang has a spectacular aura about nyumbang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Stop loss coverage for

Several methods are available for all traders to control the amount of loss that can be obtained. Some of them stop loss of coverage, go beyond losses, and even make a profit. What I want is just a stop-loss coverage analysis. Both are effective in their own way. I start with a stop loss on most of my trades, but I prefer to use it for coverage. Coverage is only a few clicks away, and when they don't start returning some benefits to us, but stop-loss closes immediately our operations are activated so there is no possibility to compensate for losses, except for the next trade. What is best for you?

View user profiles with multi quotes. This quote is the last blessing

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I sometimes much better close a deal on losses too I don't work with hedges because the hedges have to be very strong places so they don't increase and become big losses that are not covered by the account .. and sometimes I do, but not much and I know this has many stop loss methods. Hedging is a good choice for stopping losses. That way we know that money management is very important for stop loss. If you have more experience about forex then you can manage losses for bad situations

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are a number of tools for the benefit of merchants that help provide benefits to them. Two of them are stop loss and hedging. Stop loss is easy. You just put it on the value you want, hedging is complex and if people don't know the procedure then there are difficulties to handle it. It is at the trader's request that what he likes hedges or stop losses. and I hate hedging, because this is a cowardly way of trading. Hedging will make us full of thoughts because the position is locked and we can not do anything. I don't want to overload my mind, so when I get a minus position as opposed to the market, I prefer cutloss.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 194 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)