+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 194 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1936

Thread: Hedging vs Stoploss?? What would you Prefer??

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main sumjhta hun kay heding say batter stop loss hai wo is liay kiu kay jub aap heding kertay hai aap ka profit and loss aik jaga pe ruk jata hai jis say bohat zayada wait kerna perta hai or ho skta hai aap ka loss bohat zayada berh jaey is liay main to stop loss ka hi kahuga aap ko.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Timessy is an unknown quantity at this point Timessy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jalu View Post
    There are several methods available to all forex traders to control the amount of losses that the could get. A few of them are Stop loss, hedging, trailing stop loss and even the take profit. The one i want us to analyse is the stop loss and hedging. Both of them are effective in their own ways. I start with the stop loss in most my trade but i prefer to use hedging. Hedging is just a few clicks away and when it is done, we start recovering some of our profits but the stop loss closes our trades immediately they are activated so there is no chance to make up for losses except in the next trade. Which is best for you?

You are right stop loss id not the best compared to hedging... My brother did stop loss and when he came back from where he went to, he realised that he has loss against stop loss. But i dont know much about Hedging......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member radean is an unknown quantity at this point radean's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging usually combines with the martingale strategy to make the 'status quo' for your open position and give you more time to figure out the right strategy further. As for me, I prefer to use a stop loss, and only occasionally use hedging in open position

Banned rohit10 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit10's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't think heading a good option for minimizing losses. I think stop loss strategy is the best strategy and traders can be free for next trade in any direction.

Senior Member zola18 is on a distinguished road zola18's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like to stop using hedging losses because it will have opened many deals and you get complicated things I love the use of stop loss or close the deal on the loss and I do not like the use of hedge because I'm seeing a very complex
    Money is the life

Senior Member gendengFX is on a distinguished road gendengFX's Avatar
    Candlestick, Harmonic Pattern, Supply n Demand
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hedging technique is a technique that many traders use, but this technique should be used with calculation. This technique has risks because we have to analyze when we open the locking position. If we do feel our loss is excessive then we have to do is stop loss / cut loss to prevent us from Margin Call , all traders must use this system to reduce the occurrence of Margin Call.
    For us who are beginners would be better if we focus on one of the pairs and the OP, because the important thing is we know the process of price
    Due to the excessive number of OP for us would be able to disrupt trading patterns of our own, for the OP which takes more time and process
    The important thing is to focus and be consistent for profit
    DONT SPECULATE. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL LOSE. DON'T BE A SPECULATOR. BE A TRADER
    Invite My Blog " Judi domino Poker Online " ||| Don't Forget to Say " THANK'S "

Member bachanti is an unknown quantity at this point bachanti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hedging and stop loss is the different strategy that always and must be done by trader. for me i more love stop loss than hedging. in this case hedgeng can make the trading still on not stoped it can make more case and can make our account MC if we not smart and dont know when must close it.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Both the hedging and the stop loss are two very important methids that a forex trader could use to control losses in their trading. They both work, so we must choose the best for us and trade with it.

Senior Member mosabbal is an unknown quantity at this point mosabbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    HEDGING VS STOP LOSST, they have their benefits and their flaws and their. But I prefer to use stop-loss more than hedging, because their implementation and application easier too.
    so if we used a stop loss strategy, we must know how to put a stop loss in the good place.

Banned rohit10 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit10's Avatar
    Thanks
    stop loss is better over hedging if you are not going to be constantly on your PC. If you hedge then you will need to monitor the resource of hedging by constantly monitoring to determine at what points price might reverse to facilitate your unlocking.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 194 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 187 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)