+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 230 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assumed that adding a lot of opposites had to be done by a broker for us, I was the same as a broker who was fully motivated and also made a list of real screen smashing in a matter of minutes in order to reinforce that they were trusted. This is a brave business, we do not make poor brokers who are present also deceive us. and I usually find brokers that are easy in terms of document processing and of course I also like brokers who have a lot of bonuses for promotions which in the end we might benefit greatly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most traders are looking for complete brokerage, most of the merchants unko pasand karte hai jo scalping let the hai karte become scalping brokers karnewala brokers money belonging to SD sake, and there should be no terms and conditions that are hidden and I look at the broker on the execution of instant orders first, have a live chat system and must respond directly from direct support. Because in some brokers in direct chat get non-instant responses, low spreads, and the maximum withdrawal process, etc.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dixit will become famous soon enough dixit will become famous soon enough dixit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we are looking for is a broker that is not a scam, where we can feel safe putting our money there, if the broker is registered with good legality and good if we put the funds there is certainly a guarantee that our funds are safe for us to trade and we use as trading capital, times Many brokers offer all types of trading, but there are also many scams and bring public money, which is why we must be careful in choosing a broker.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fun Forex brokers must have reputation and analytical features in the industry and several individual members as their clients. He must provide all the expertise and resources for his client. Also there should not be any difficulties with the size of the separation and the broker may not trade in the calculation of a scammed broker. and A good broker must be regulated and the first deposit system must allow traders to invest a small capital initially. If the trader has too high a cost to start, you must get out of there

Member kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan has a spectacular aura about kivlan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good Forex broker must be considered and given a name in the market and has many members who become customers. And must provide all the expertise and assistance to its customers. So there should be no problem at the time of withdrawal and the broker may not be listed on the scammed broker list. When I find a good broker, Insatforex is the best and for me a good broker is a person who doesn't ask too much when we will withdraw our funds. the process must be as fast as we deposited. this will be my determination. and also quick response when we have problems.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the broker must first be regulated. and they must have low spreads and good customer service. and the execution speed must be fast and always online. deposits and withdrawals must be within your 24, especially if for e-currency. some brokers will let you wait almost 1 week to get your funds to spare your freedom. an honest and trusted broker will have a future in this market. that's why I prefer insataforex before I even joined this forum the last 3 years.

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that brokers must have good customer service and fast fast response, various deposit and withdrawal options, much lower time limits, better commercial facilities and a reliable system. And all of these qualities are in InstaForex. Everyone find my friend! and usually a good forex broker has participated and is registered under a financial institution in the country where the forex broker is based or operates and most retail forex traders are brokers and brokers need excellent order execution.

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only my imagination for a good broker aisa hahah chahye jo kb se se cheez spread spread offers offers cre, or dos hr kisam ka online currency bank ko support kta ho, ta newbie or jin k paas km paise ha wo b forex buisness me enter ho skte, or fast deposit or withdraw my time ziad, or reliable and you are right to say that the broker must be fast in withdrawals and deposits and I am I kuch or added because chaoo ga k bro free swap broker hona cahiye I instaforex use kr rha hun wo swap free hy. or me yeh sari hen mojod sari mojod.

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fast withdrawals and deposits, lowest spreads, lots of promotions, fast execution market orders or entry orders, live chat support, currency payment processor support, actual market prices Treat members as their immediate family. if anyone forgets, please add below and a good broker means who provides good service at a low price. There are many sick brokers, but not all of them are good. Some of them really consider their services. I think customer service is a big problem for choosing a forex broker. So their security is also important.

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the broker must first be regulated. and they must have low spreads and good customer service. and the execution speed must be fast and always online. deposits and withdrawals must be within your 24, especially for e-currency. some brokers will let you wait almost 1 week to get your funds to spare your freedom. an honest and trusted broker will have a future in this market. that's why I prefer insataforex before I even joined this forum the last 3 years.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 230 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)