+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: What are looking for in a good broker?

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best foreign exchange broker companies should respect not only the new user's name, a number of articles. It is almost all skills you can provide to help you. Subscriptions can be obtained by adding a few competition. The most important to choose the forex broker is look how good their experience to serve the client. That can see from satisfied the client number using that broker. The most important is they must have protection of our account if they down or bankrupt. If the broker have that all i will choose them.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah has a spectacular aura about mamah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main aisa broker chahta hoon, jitna bhi main deposit karu wo safe rahe, aur jitna bhi earning karu wo mera pay kare, aur payment mein chahe 24 hour le ya 48 hours isse mujhe problem nahi hai, bas payment safe rahe aur life time saath de. Acha broker scam-free record wala ho aur usko authorized broker banaya gaya ho, aur iske pass sab badi Forex authority ka certificate ho ushi broker me hume bharosa karna chahitye. Hume yahi broker ke pass invest karna chahiye taki humara investmnet bhi safe rah sake.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco has a spectacular aura about izco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The reason is that correlatiob is a powerful force, it's a sort of equilibrium which he mrket always reurns to. So, on the occasions in wihch correation breaks down,for indtance, when the EUR/USD goes up and the GBP/USD goes down, you know that sooner rathwr than later, the power of correlation will get these two pairs to their proper place A good Forex broker should be reputed and have a name in the market and have many members as its clients.He should provide all expertise and assistance to its clients.Also there should be no problem at the time of withdrawal and broker should not be listed in the list of scammed brokers
    fer.........................

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ek accha broker honest hona chahiye and it must operate according to laws.It must provide lot of easy but secured deposition and withdrawal options,low spreads,instant and market execution.Ek acchey broker mey trading servers bahut fast honey chahiye.Uskey transactions fast honey chahiye.Humein apna broker badhey hi caution ke saath choose karna chahiye.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like big range dealing. for this dealing is very appropriate when agent gives rewards. but many agents can create them off after providing them to an consideration, if the cost doesn't go towards my passions.
    I know several agents, who with i used to cope in, but now they doesn't do for me because of formerly described factors. Can anybody guidance me something.Bonuses are not bad, if the circumstances are appropriate so be conscious of those. My agent provided me a 100% first down payment reward and I have been with them ever since then without any problems.

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all brokers will try memberikah best thing for the investors and will also try to keep the trust of its clients so that the broker will compete in a healthy manner to be able to get clients or inverstor, but sometimes there are also certain broker who only want to benefit themselves without regard convenience of clients but it is rare, so we when choosing a broker must also be careful

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A broker Forex good should be good reputation and has a name in the market and have a lot of members and should clients.He provide all the expertise and assistance of clients.Also that there should be no problem at the time of withdrawal and the broker should not be included in the list deceived by brokers. as for me the ability to always execute withdrawals and making deposit is the best i need in a forex broker and the more i can always get this the more i feel comfortable trading this the broker

Senior Member Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni has a reputation beyond repute Bakloni's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,588 Times in 1,249 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    आपको फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग के लिए ब्रोकर चुनते समय बहुत सावधान रहना होगा। मार्केट में कई अच्छे ब्रोकर मौजूद हैं, लेकिन कुछ स्कैम ब्रोकर भी हैं। आपको उन स्कैम ब्रोकर से बचने की जरूरत है। आप जिस ब्रोकर के साथ ट्रेड शुरू करना चाहते हैं उसके बारे में कस्टमर रिव्यु और ब्रोकर कितने दिनों से मार्किट में काम कर रहा है देखना चाहिए। फॉरेक्स ब्रोकर चुनते समय, आपको निर्णय लेने से पहले हमेशा सुरक्षा, सहायता, शुल्क, स्प्रेड, जमा और निकासी के शर्त और नियमों पर विचार करना चाहिए। यह सुनिश्चित करने की आवश्यकता है कि जिस ब्रोकर के साथ आप काम करना चाह रहे हैं वह लाइसेंस प्राप्त और विनियमित है या नहीं। इंस्टाफॉरेक्स एक अच्छा विकल्प है।

Member barcul will become famous soon enough barcul will become famous soon enough barcul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have almost the same preferences about a good broker stated by you. For me deposit and withdrawal both are of very important nature. As far as re-quote is concerned it may the problem of our internet connection. A very quick responding Live Support is very much essential for a good broker. A good broker should be a regulated one which will ensure the safety of your investment first.Then it should offer flexible system of depositing and withdrawable system.A good broker should not play against their clients using fake currency rate.It should complete withdraw request in a quick manner and customer support should be good also.Execution speed, requotes also to be taken in consideration

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exceptional Foreign exchange dealer must be well-known and have absolutely some type of tag previously available in the market and have absolutely many consumers experiencing it is customers. They should really generate several expertise as well as assist with it really is customers. Also the particular converter needs to have don�t worry about it inside the moment disengagement as well as broker should not be explained from your index tricked broker agents.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 230 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)