+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 172 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My profitable trading is be the one which gives us the real money and this is be the main thing for the trading that for this we have to be the so much of the technical guits and the talent and the skills for the trading and we can make the such good thing by this...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shuaib is on a distinguished road shuaib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji bhai thankx apne ye hum se apni profitable treading share kri or me bhi ye krna chahta ho jbhi me is par daily treading kr rh ho or me is par beginner bhi hona chahta ho or me abhi ak student ho part time tread krta ho.........

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member shahid079 is on a distinguished road shahid079's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this so good to learn about the support and resistance strategy this is a strategy which a newbie should be learn because this is the basic of the forex trading and everybody should must learn this such as one of our friend has learned it and it shared it with us so that we could know about it.

Member federertichka is an unknown quantity at this point federertichka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ohh thanks my freind its very very nice strategy in this strategy ins this day i eraning 15 usd and i withraw this in payza

Junior Member ainee001 is an unknown quantity at this point ainee001's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow a great profit and great achievement I hope one day i will get profit like as you

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sunila View Post
    agar ap nay acaha analyste kia hai tab tou ap ki trade good rahy ge aur profit mai he closed ho magr ap analyste k bagair trade kar rahy hain then ap loss bhea lai sakty hain ,.
    Agar koi trader itna achcha result laa raha hain bhaiya ji to jarur wo analysis karke hi trade kar raha hain mujhe to aise result dekh kar kafi acha lag raha hain ek din main bhi aisi hi earning kar sakunga bhaiya ji
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

Senior Member gerandong is an unknown quantity at this point gerandong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is better to understand the market and find your strategy for making profit here and Surely this could happen at any time you want as this something very unusual and it is possible to see a lot of successful traders could see everything you want that at first u open demo account then the real one then you are in the Forex forum and you are asking so! Amazing but I cant suggest you with any broker houses of share marketing system

Senior Member suku is an unknown quantity at this point suku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think looking at it it was very nice and I myself often run forex with eliot wave and it was very nice and as traders we should be able to remain calm then all will go well and as traders we should be patient in run forex and it is a very important thing.

Senior Member afandi is on a distinguished road afandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think u can use a simple trading system like bolinger band ups and down that is I have a trading strategy but the strategy has not been good since I sometimes still get a margin call till Actually Forex is a great profitable online business and the overall strategy is not always reliable as part of the agreement very well at all dealers offer and demand the technical basis etc and eir systems freely even if you they only give 80% of profit since they've sacrificed quite a lot for completing that syste

Senior Member altaireforex is an unknown quantity at this point altaireforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is no perfect trading techniques when using price action as the basis. And what we see in this thread as tangible evidence of the price action is a strategy that should be learned by every trader. Forget indicator and EA, they are not much help.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 172 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)