+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 172 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,571 to 1,580 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akp202 View Post
    haan sahi baat hia mehnati logon ko success zroor miltie hai yadi success hona hai to hum isme sahi tarh se mehnat ki zroorat hai yadi hum sahi tarh se mehnat karten hain to hum bahut kuch isme kar sakege .
    bhai main ye kahta hoon, ki successful to milna itna easy nahi hota hai, lekin haan aap achchi mehnat kar rahe ho, to aap achchi strategy se lekar achcha paisa bhi kama loge, bas kabhi high lot mat karna, main bahut baar blow kiya hai acccount high lot se
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member yoddutfx is on a distinguished road yoddutfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my profitable bonus being one of the techniques in my setup that is supply and demand analysis in combination with price action .. then give our plan, we continue to execute the plan, if we continue trying to forget ..

Banned pyardilforex is on a distinguished road pyardilforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    as beginer I so favor with auto pivot's indicator yours and I am so lucky get to have that indicator from you, I have done download and present be I study its ways of working, hopefully indicator pivot that you gives to get beneficent for me and for beginer another one. thanks awfully. scarcely I can find indicator as auto pivot this because this forum is far-flung its place .I please you want to give the other technical as auxiliary as my trade trick so more skilled

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bibhu is an unknown quantity at this point Bibhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have done a wonderful job.Your proof show that you have collected small pips in your trade.and at the end your total profits are good amount. One think i wonder you don't use stoploss. that's very risky.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade based on support and resistance will give more accuration to get entry point and also exit point, but i still have lack knowledge about elliot waves as you said here, and maybe you will explain it to us until we understand for what you have done, this is a nice results and i do want to try it
    and thank you very much

Banned umair222 is an unknown quantity at this point umair222's Avatar
    Thanks
    As you arrive at the next level after having perfected the industry research method, you start making offers at real industry. A part of your offers changes out to be successful, and there is always a reduction section. Your primary objective is to sustain such a rate of successful and reduction offers that your complete result is positive by the end of each month of trading.Note that instead of analyzing amount of preliminary down payment development, effective benefit is calculated only in pips.

Banned abiodun is an unknown quantity at this point abiodun's Avatar
    Thanks
    very good this strategy sound so interesting and i know with your assistance in the forum i can really go far in making the best profit in the market and in case i need more information i shall get back to you and i hope you can get this message

Banned oreoluwa is on a distinguished road oreoluwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    very good and i think after today i shall be done with the confirmation of this strategy and be willing to invest my money into this strategy but i need to practice this strategy for the last time in my demo trading today and i shall give you the feedback

Senior Member vikasudasi is an unknown quantity at this point vikasudasi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    was a great job you have done and thanks for sharing with us what inspired me a lot in the Forex market for fair trade. I hope that one day I will reap the benefits like you. Now learn forex demo account. Where there is no need to invest

Junior Member raihan2 is an unknown quantity at this point raihan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    apni strategy aur usase milne wala profit bhi share karte rahen taki naye traders inspire ho saken aur kamai bhi kar saken.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 158 of 172 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)