+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 172 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: My profitable trading.

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in forex, i am trying to find some profitable strategies. I see your profitable statement now i see your website about E wave . this is nice website for new trader. i hope i can learn this , if you share some video than it will be more easy to learn.please update your account statement so that we can more inspire about this strategies. This profit was earned as you set small targets and bought a huge number of lots. Since I have only $3 as of now in my trading account, my profit margin is too less to try these techniques. It will be useful for me when I earn more than $100 bonus and start trading. I hope that this strategy will work for me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to samathi For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow it is great to see you profit list will you please share us that what is this all about and how can you do this share you experience with us and then do whatever you want to do the thing is that if you want to get success in the forex trading then you should must take the advice from the traders like this person. wa alikum salam..... janab mubarik ho aap aisy hi kam kart rahin aur meri dua hai k aap ziada sy ziada kamay ... is se mujhy bhi hosla ho hai k hum bhi forex sy profit kama sakty hain... thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When there is the investing program that can help me personally make 60% to help 80% and then it'll be as if There are many profitable trading system and all of them are profitable when the trader use them in their demo account for a bigger time period otherwise they are not profitable for the trader only beside this u need to follow all rules to make good earn is not accurate but at least can give the accumulated profit of more than the loss in the can

6. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You just trade in demo account more and more then you can earn profit from forex so Traders now and again try to find a perfect system that makes profits veru possible in forex that is i am here today to thank every one of you who had shared with us his useful information and useful experience so If we follow the following instruction we can make good profit from Forex then it really is completely rely on investor as well as marketplace scenario

8. The Following User Says Thank You to optima For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is not accurate but at least can give the accumulated profit of more than the loss in the can that is but to be successful in forex is a matter of time after all I can earn money from my home using only my computer and internet then Many time I share my trading system which I usually use for the trading that Look sorry to say but i do not share my strategies with any body online it took me a year to find this and master this now you want this in a few minuted why dont you find one for you self ok

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cambing For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

Member silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah will become famous soon enough silsilah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congratulations ,that was an awesome exchanging which you have done and a debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting to us ,its motivating me a considerable measure in forex exchanging to make an exchange legitimately. forex aik bht ahca plateform hy, iss pr hamain bht hd tk oppertunity di wi hoti hy, k hum iss main apna work done kr k iss main profit kamamay, forex aik bht acha business hy, iss main hamain bht had tk uppertunity hoti hy profit ki.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to silsilah For This Useful Post:

146 (2020-03-02)

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The overall strategy is not always reliable as part of the agreement very well at all dealers offer and demand the technical basis etc rather than Forex is a loving opportunity where we can earn so much money namely there are a lot of system out there that is very good but then again its up to use whether can use them to the fullest or not with then you will find out all by yourself how to use a profitable trading system

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    only 10% traders are successful in fx trading and reason is they check properly before entering the trades. U must be aware of news timings and know the contents of news. U must check all supports n resistance levels in different time frames before entering a trade.Then u can also join gang of 10% winners.
    Quick reply to this message Reply With Quote Multi-Quote This Message

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders always try to take and make the profitable trading in the Forex. This is really remarkable that you have in the Forex . We always try to 100% winning rates but I think it that possible how we try to find out this kind of question around us. but if you are using support then this is very good scalping example you have displayed. I try to make my trade always profitable.

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks dear friend for sharing your profitable trading in forex forum and i think it will be great help for new trader because it is a way that can be inspired one and taken a preparation to join in vast forex trading market and enjoy a free life with a hansom earning form forex trading market by trading forex, thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 172 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)