+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 172 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Banned kashif kamboh is an unknown quantity at this point kashif kamboh's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmm great buhat bari bat hay bhai app nay tu 100% jeet hasil ki hay or app ki rating list bhe buhat ala hay i like it or mai app ko mubarak baad dyna chahta hon key app nay trading mai buhat acha kaam kiya kiya hay so mai abhe ajj say iss tarahjan kam ker key profit get kron ga or trading mai apna naam kmaun ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex blaster View Post
    Wow !
    Congrats ,that was a fantastic trading which you have done and thanks for sharing with us ,its inspiring me a lot in forex trading to make a trade properly.
    I hope one day i will get profit like as you.
    yeah pal, his profit is very inspiring i also want to earn such a high amount to earn as much as i can as it is very important to earn well from forex trasing as we learn everything to earn as much as we can

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shawon02 is an unknown quantity at this point shawon02's Avatar
    Thanks
    people plus this associates during this message board will be able to promote provided you can expert a practices you choose them.. Hopefully you actually promote them with the system might be blessed profit-making is definitely above this for the reason that most people promote the data together with the awareness that him and i currently have is definately not lower.. with thanks to get spreading around, it has the motivating people considerably around foreign exchange to have a commerce accurately. Hopefully sooner or later i can have gain for instance just like you.

Senior Member tahir24 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mje real me kuch khas smj to nhi ai but itna zrur smj a gya h k ap ne achi earning ki he, so meri trf se b congrates m new in this business please help me out how to trade and how to start this business

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai agar ap apni straegy banty hain tou wo kam bhea kanra cahay warna us ko ap check karty karty bhea apna money loss kar jaty hain is leyay us ko kafi times ap aram sai demo par check karay...

Thanks
    people plus this associates during this message board will be able to promote provided you can expert a practices you choose them.. Hopefully you actually promote them with the system might be blessed profit-making is definitely above this for the reason that most people promote the data together with the awareness that him and i currently have is definately not lower around selection preferably.. Hopefully sooner or later i can have gain for instance just like you. We're at this moment knowing a foreign exchange utilize the simulated akun. whereby you do not have with choice.

Senior Member hafizwaseem is an unknown quantity at this point hafizwaseem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Congrats excellent and keep it up with high experience. So i am very impressive form your September chart. I want that can you share you indicator which give me hlep for get profit.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardeep7651 View Post
    woow congress dear and i think you are a good and successful trader because you earn more then 250 dollars in just 3 days which is very good money and in a short time that is the biggest thing about you , great keep working and earning
    bhai ye meri manual trading hai, jismein maine 3 days mein itna earn kiya tha, lekin abhi meri trading strategy thik tarah se work nahi kar paa rahi hai, isliye main nayi strategy bana raha hoon, fir jaldi hi aur bhi result share karunga.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woow congress dear and i think you are a good and successful trader because you earn more then 250 dollars in just 3 days which is very good money and in a short time that is the biggest thing about you , great keep working and earning

Thanks
    my family together with my best mates on this subject website happen to be willing to publish if you professional any systems buy it all.. With regards to everyone publish it all in your program shall be fortunate profit-making is certainly around the fact that given that people publish the information when using the experience that many of us own is not minimized during multitude on the other hand will almost allways be put in by just HER With regards to someday i may get hold of return for example as you may. My organization is these days figuring out any global forex trading along with simulation balance. wherein it is not necessary for financial commitment.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 116 of 172 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106 114 115 116 117 118 126 166 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)