+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 1713

Thread: My profitable trading.

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is be the so mmuch of the good history of the trading profit and by this we can make the so much of the money if we follow and the great strategy in it and this is be the good and this is be the really helfpul for us...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned yameen101 is an unknown quantity at this point yameen101's Avatar
    Thanks
    Congratulations ,that was an awesome exchanging which you have done and a debt of gratitude is in order regarding imparting to us ,its motivating me a considerable measure in forex exchanging to make an exchange legitimately.

I trust one day i will get profit like as you.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap nay acaha analyste kia hai tab tou ap ki trade good rahy ge aur profit mai he closed ho magr ap analyste k bagair trade kar rahy hain then ap loss bhea lai sakty hain ,.

Senior Member Waseem Shafqat is an unknown quantity at this point Waseem Shafqat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar traders forex markte me profit vali trading karna chahty hy.to traders ko chahiye k vo forex markete me fundamental kam karay.ku k news k waqt markete lazmi move karti hy.or hum forex sy acha profit otha letay hy.

Banned bonouspoint is an unknown quantity at this point bonouspoint's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sab se pehly to main apka bohat he dil se thankx ada karna chahata hun kay apne mery sath itni important hai yhe bohat he faida mand sabit hoga mery ley aur her ek kay ley maine is ko deakh kay bohat kuch seekh liya hai thank u soo much.

Senior Member mahmud009 is an unknown quantity at this point mahmud009's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my frist profitable trading is forex.forex is a trading that makes profit very much.so forex is a profitable trading.

Banned kajool is an unknown quantity at this point kajool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Just learn yourself through online and test it out in your demo accountthat's all i'm doing it nowpeople are self as when you have learn these than you should try different strategies in demo account and choose which is best for you then Can also be death for most forex traders so since we know that all trader need to make to his own trading system then But there is profitable trading system like trades with news but we need to practice if we want to use i

Member spark123 is an unknown quantity at this point spark123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You had earned nice profit by support and resistance based trading. Please share your strategy ahead also so that new traders might get inspired. They may also earn good in trading.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    wow you have very good trading performance. from what I see, you never use stop losses to your trading. then how do you to anticipate the losses incurred? whether you will do cutloss, or hedging?
    I personally do not understand how the Elliot wave, I just learn the simple wave which is common in the market. and I think it is also very powerful
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Trusted Member fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost has a spectacular aura about fxghost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    sahi kaha aapne main bhi is strategy ke result dekhe hain jo ki thread opener ne dale hain lekin pivot point mere samajh se uper hi hai maine elliot aur pivot point ka mix wala try kar ke dekh chuka hai lekin mujhe iske signal hi samajh nahi aate hain kab aaega trade ka samay aur kab nahi samajh hi nahi aata.
    bhaiya ji ye strategy kamyab hain iske bare mein main achi tarah se janta hu aur maine google bhi achi tarah karke dekha hain lekin ye easy strategy nahi hoti hain hum ye bhi bol sakte hain professional strategy hain ye jo practice jayda mangti hain
    Follow 70 Posts Per Day Rule.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 172 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)