+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: Payment processors with debit cards

Member wabas is on a distinguished road wabas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya payment debit card sa be li ja sakti ha debit card sa bohat sa log money cas karwte ha ma na abi tak debit card ko use nahi kayea ha but mere dost use karta ha ma to money us sa he cash karwa layta ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    The only payment processor that accepts debit or credit cards that instaforex currently supports in moneybookers. And they only support payments using visa cards at the moment.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned kalulu is on a distinguished road kalulu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Payments processrs through the credit and debit cards there are soo many important things that you should know that is they have a limited of funds and thereafter they are slow when i comes to withdraw

Banned sahilbutt is on a distinguished road sahilbutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think it is a best way of your money trancfer in your account becoz it is a real platform in all over the word many traders happy in this platform you are take money debit card

Banned goshe is on a distinguished road goshe's Avatar
    Thanks
    debit card only for select countries right now. For liberty reserve i had no idea they had anything like that. I didnt see it anywhere on the website. Got a link? Its true, i know instaforex, ibfx, fxpro, basically most brokers have their own cards (debit cards). I also know webmoney has debit card

Welll its great. Wer brainstormed together and found a way to ssave money and some payment processors that have easy ways to withdraw. Paypal was always a drag with its bank account withdraw or visa. Boring.

Banned asmatariq is on a distinguished road asmatariq's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flips View Post
    can you tell me which payment processors you know that also have debit cards?

I only know solid trust pay and that works well, but are there any other?

I say debit cards because transfers to bank account last 5-9 days lol and also cost like 25usd per transfer. A card costs nothing.

thanks.
    Brother, so many payment processors are offering deposit through debit card and offering their own debit card to withdraw money from them. In which you can see moneybooker (skrill), payza, perfect money, solid trust pay etc.

Senior Member Aslaniah is an unknown quantity at this point Aslaniah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I understand that there is also a Payoneer debit cash cardnya and could pull in the whole world, but there are also transaction fees and monthly fees, more details can click on www.payoneer.com

Banned naim10 is on a distinguished road naim10's Avatar
    Thanks
    You can use your debit card as payment, but you should not go wrong if we had to pay high interest rates on their own, as a reward, I think we should be patient and learn to wait if we do not lose too

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are some of the thing that you can make you say is the best that is making sure that you must have a card and that is the best way to deposite but to withdrew i can be very costly

Member sunombre is on a distinguished road sunombre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by flips View Post
    can you tell me which payment processors you know that also have debit cards?

I only know solid trust pay and that works well, but are there any other?

I say debit cards because transfers to bank account last 5-9 days lol and also cost like 25usd per transfer. A card costs nothing.

thanks.
    Actually I know Paypal (only Spain, Italy....), Neteller (Net+, works ok), Payza, Moneybookers, Payoneer (to much fees) and Paxum (i have no idea, I have only heard)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast