+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: introducing myself.

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am iqra from rawalpindi pakistan....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofx View Post
    ha aur us say zada important ye hai k apnay emotions ko control karna hai kyu k agar ap nay apnay emotions control nahi kiya to ap ko is ka loss b uthana paray ga
    yeh, that's true we have to keep control on our emotions but it is not easy because when market is going towards loss traders get worried and cannot make good decisions for his trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ecofx is an unknown quantity at this point ecofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by preetsharma View Post
    if you want to earn money easily than you should learn forex trading as it is very profitable and provides very god money but it requires great practice and hard work than you can easily achieve your goals
    ha aur us say zada important ye hai k apnay emotions ko control karna hai kyu k agar ap nay apnay emotions control nahi kiya to ap ko is ka loss b uthana paray ga

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zeeshanahmed View Post
    Hey, I Am Zeeshan from india, here to lern and be a pro. trader.. Hoping for some nice hard work in learning and reserching which i think pays as profits in my account
    pal, if you want to learn than you should witch to demo account as no other thing can teach you as good as demo account because it is best way to learn

Senior Member zeeshanahmed is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshanahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hey, I Am Zeeshan from india, here to lern and be a pro. trader.. Hoping for some nice hard work in learning and reserching which i think pays as profits in my account

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asif_69 View Post
    Hi I am Asif from Bangladesh. I am also here to make money.
    if you want to earn money easily than you should learn forex trading as it is very profitable and provides very god money but it requires great practice and hard work than you can easily achieve your goals

Banned SunnyGB is an unknown quantity at this point SunnyGB's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flips View Post
    Yes man it is really great. I can put all kinds of good strategies in practice. If you have some proper manual trading strategies that you think can be profitable in the very long term, I could work together with you and maybe code them for you.
    Agreed. me too

Banned ecofx is an unknown quantity at this point ecofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    mera name ateeb hay and mei masters kar raha hun enginneering ke , electronic engineering meri field hay lekin mei jobless hun aur isi liye mei thora part time forex mei thora time de kar trading karta hun.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me is waqt apni study sa thoda farg hun lakin me apni pahchan is trha sa logo ko krwana chahta hun kha jis ki misal ak kaamyaab ki shaks ki di jae aur me apni misaal forex ma trading ma success ho kr bnana chahta hun jo ak boht bda business market ha .,.

Banned madni434 is an unknown quantity at this point madni434's Avatar
    Thanks
    ap is forum ko sara care fully read karain gay to ap ko sub forex trading
    kay bary main informations mil jay gi to is ko follow ker kay ap aik
    achy forex trader ban sakty hain try plz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)