+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: introducing myself.

Banned M.Tayyab is on a distinguished road M.Tayyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am tayyab from pakistan and my only work is forex trading and nothing else i have 5 siblings i m elder one i live in chakwal city near lahore

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I want to give you this news, which states that the Japanese government will revive the Japanese yen against the U.S. dollar, which has seen in the recent rise against the yen is very large and this news means you have to sell the dollar and buy the Japanese yen and will earn hundreds of points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned رنا نادر is an unknown quantity at this point رنا نادر's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hello, oh brotherI Rana Nader from Egypt I'm here to Hakqk my goal in life is a simple dream estimated profit says CDA

Member goodluck44447746 is on a distinguished road goodluck44447746's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, My name is Ch Zain Ishaq from Pakistan ..... main is company main trading ki learning k lye aya houn or trading b star karni hai ..... main apni problems or loss sey bachny ki information akhthi kar raha houn ta k agy mujy loss na ho .....

Member mubasher is an unknown quantity at this point mubasher's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am mubasher form lahore me 2nd year ka student hon aur forex trade b karta hon

Banned Mohit is on a distinguished road Mohit's Avatar
    Thanks
    My fellow people of the speculator need to avoid defeat, almost all have seen, but this is only possible because the trade is dangerous, as well as knowledge of the company is as dependent on foreign currency speculator tries to dominate and Trading account profits is not the only thing that you can do without you...

Senior Member buxpir is on a distinguished road buxpir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My self me ap se kia introducing karon is lay kay kehtay hin kay sab ko sab kosh nahi batatay is lay me ap ko chand batin batnay wala hon kay main pakistan me rahta hon our soba punjab me rahta hon.

Senior Member niloyansary is an unknown quantity at this point niloyansary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah man this is very nice. I want all sorts of great opportunity. If you have some real ways to manually tag Mercantilism just fine, usually profitable within the race terribly long, I could maybe work on them with you and for you

Senior Member carmat is an unknown quantity at this point carmat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good that we've found a trading robot that automatically and profitable because that is what is sought in this business because this business can make money without working so the robot that's the solution, but it is very difficult to find or create a robot that profitable it takes science very much and should be tested first before we actually use it

Senior Member msg abbassi is on a distinguished road msg abbassi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am saleem gohar abbassi from ABBOTTABAD I AM a student of BBA ,+i!!!!!
    GREAT MINDS DISCUSS IDEAS;AVERAGE MINDS DISCUSS EVENTS;SMALL MINDS DISCUSS PEOPLE.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)