+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 154 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,110 of 1532

Thread: Can I only Buy and close the orders.

Member swaat is an unknown quantity at this point swaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app profit me ho ager app ney demo 3000$ sey open kia or abb 4213$ hain to its mean app 213$ profit me ho. app achi trading kar rahy ho lakin over confidence honey ki koye zrurat hai mostly hum apna profit overconfidence ho kar loss me tabdeel kar lety hain over confidence big mistakes hai bachna chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ibk.khlaed is an unknown quantity at this point ibk.khlaed's Avatar
    Thanks
    For me am also like you bro because sometimes I also confuse about that am I in profit or loss? I think Forex is the places of the learning where you can learned every moment & off-course you are in profit now really !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dilljeet is on a distinguished road dilljeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    oh nai yaar aysa to nai hota na ab dakhin agr aap buy krty hain or trend down move krny lag jata hy or aap ki trade loss main jana ztart kr dati hy to aap ko phir loss ho gya na is liy trend ki moving ko dyhan main rakhty huy hi aap buy ya sell krin gy

Banned hassans is an unknown quantity at this point hassans's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    m newbie..i have question ..can i only buy any pair and close it...and i have opened demo acount @3000 now i have balance 4213 ..what does it mean??? m in loss or profit..m talking abt demo..
    my dear friend mere khayal main aap ho tu profit main kiun k aap nay 3000 dollar invest kiye thay aur aap os ko trade kar k aap nay 4213 bana liya hai is ka matlab aap kafi achi trading kar rahay hain

Banned rebod is an unknown quantity at this point rebod's Avatar
    Thanks
    dake je to depned karta a ke market ka treand sell kah ha ya buy ka wase ap long itme trade me buy kare to ye trader nikle he jaye ge . i hope you have some knowledge to find out proif or loss.

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    You are doing well my brother.you account balance has increased mean that you was able to make money.if you losed means that you account balance is decresing and you will find less than 3000 usd.for opening buy position yes you can open orders and close them directly if you fin that you have open a wrong position

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    You don't open many orders as you wish, open orders that would end up giving you profits. And also, you don't open an order and just close it, you have to allow it to mature in profits before you close, or let stop loss close it.

Senior Member nvd.adil is an unknown quantity at this point nvd.adil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously you are in profit. i think you have to learn more about trading. do not invest live account before you get enough information about forex. that can be dangerous.

Member saifir1 is on a distinguished road saifir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess you can open as many buy orders as you wish. It is very easy game for some people . you have excellent progress within your demo account. Just keep on doing your practice for like 3 more months and try to understand the different market movements.

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai 2 option hoty hain agar hum buy karty hain tou yai market par depend hain kk market kaha jati hai agar up ho ge tou humy profit ho ga is leyay humay cahay k hum ko is mai achea tarah study kar k he yaha ana ho ga...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 111 of 154 FirstFirst ... 11 61 101 109 110 111 112 113 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)