+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Can I only Buy and close the orders.

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    you can learn also from the forum that discuss only about forex,this forum also can help you too.make sure we learn from basic and know how to use the tools in the platform.
    ofcourse u r in profit, i hope u have little bit knowledge about business and business, u started ur business with 3000$ and now u have 4213$ then u r in profit of 1213$

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saru is an unknown quantity at this point saru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According my opinion forex is a buy and sell business and we have to maintain a good business plane and have to gain huge trading knowledge so that we can earn more money form this business so that we can earn more money form this business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mohamedadnan is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedadnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it certainly it is going to do that did not do you or no other solution there Trades Copying system to be more than a very cool system. You can be copied professional traders deals in the forex and win like them but you have to know it's a very very danger place so that you know it's ways are not useful in Some times

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai demo account mai earn karna mushkil ni hai app k ass wahan capital bohat hota hai or app big trade inter kar k profit nikal late ho lekin real main capital kam hota hai or risk app big lay ni sakte ho es liye thora mushkil hota hai real mai
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    In this case you had a profit because your capital was 3000 dollars and now you have 4200 dollars. You were lucky and your operation was successful. The trader can earn large amounts of money in this business by taking advantage of changes in currency prices.

Member smartfxtrader2017 is an unknown quantity at this point smartfxtrader2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Being a newbie i think close the trade new small amount of profit try not wait that you will get more money and becoming greedy. I think this is the only way you can make good profit and always follow the trend when doing so

Banned zahid1125 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1125's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the question is a simple arithmetic, you yourself started his balance in 3000 and 4213. You know what you are saying something about profit? Or you can have fun with us. I'm surprised that you do not have an idea of how your profit and loss balance has reached 4213.

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The investor can perform the amount of operations he wants and if his margin allows. However, it is convenient to perform a single operation so as not to compromise the margin. You have to be patient because doing several simultaneous operations is very dangerous. If the market turns against us we will lose all our money.

Member shemul is an unknown quantity at this point shemul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course you can buy any pair and close the order any time. in forex trading we can trade with buy and sell method and a trader can trade only one and if he likes he/she can trade both of two method. but a trader can not trade with cross trading. so you can trade only buy and close the order.

Member srs007 is an unknown quantity at this point srs007's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think if you only buy an sell the position of a pair it will better if you can do it well. If you understand it you can continue. I think you follow the price action . You just follow the graph on the screen. That is not bad. In your demo you get profit . So carry on and try to learn more about forex strategy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 154 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)