+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 196 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Thread: Education and Career.

Senior Member shoaib007 is on a distinguished road shoaib007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeh bhee ap ny mention naheen kia hey keh forex trading market men hamarey career kee baat ho rahee hey ya ap ney overall career kee baat kee hey ager forex trading market key barey men baat aap ney kee hey to es men experts ka hee career seedha hota hey bina experience key kuch bhee naheen hota hey .

Member shamitra is an unknown quantity at this point shamitra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Education and career is one of the most important part of man's life. A man can not shine in his life without any education. He may earn a lot but people don't say him educated. So education is important.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bany is an unknown quantity at this point bany's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that education help us to build our career. If we stay with education we can learn so education is so much important to build oir career. If we want to get success then we have need to learning more and more. So education need for forex trading career my dear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    Career in Forex trading will be a risky decision because in order to select career in Forex trading a person need to full-fill a lot of things he must have learn Forex trading he must have to practice in demo account he must need a long time experience for a successful career in Forex trading.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, of course bro, absolutely I personally believe that those who want to achieve success in forex trading, they must be have more good knowledge on the forex trading education, I think they need to understand the market position, market movement, domestic economics positions etc. Education is must needed.

Senior Member trendfx is an unknown quantity at this point trendfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe we know that forex traders need to learn the forex education and we do have to trade with proper knowledge and skill and then we can make good profit in trading. I think a trader needs to learn and then practice and then do trading at real account and can take the forex trading as their career.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me hume apni career banane ke liye business ko achhe se learn karni hoti hai aur market me time spend karke samjhna hoga tabhi trader yaha par achha kar skate hai eske liye trader ko sahi education leni bahut jaroori hai.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai humare ko acha career banane ke liye kafi jayda acha study karna hota hai bhai, forex ke bare mein learn karna hota hai bhai, jisse trading mein humare ko kafi acha income hone lag jata hai bhai.
    hanji forex me career banane ke liye bahut he jada learn karna apdta hai,trader yahan market me sabb samjhenga to uske baad he wo achha kar skata hai,trader ko yahan income fir uske baad he hota hai agar market ka samajh ho..

Senior Member tinad is an unknown quantity at this point tinad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear, for me, I surely do believe that we built up our career with good education, in Forex trading business is also require best education to the successful traders. With good education we can built up our career in Forex trading and earn good money from this platform. Education means in Forex is learning basic principle and rules, technique and international economics news, study currency movement, analyse indicators and practice in demo account.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Education pan na achi forex market ke bare mae eskah matlab hei ap ko har chiz jannei ogi forex market key barey mae jo ki sunney mai ne lag tah hai kitnah muskill kam hoaga and aghar hum ye hasil karleteh hai tbhi sahi mayne may carrer bnaney ki soch saktey hei.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

+ Reply to Thread
Page 69 of 196 FirstFirst ... 19 59 67 68 69 70 71 79 119 169 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)