+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 196 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,830 of 1952

Thread: Education and Career.

Senior Member aasghar is an unknown quantity at this point aasghar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    education is very important these days because competition is started and every one is trying to become a Ph. D and career is by luck, you have to built your career as you has no career related weakness.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sundorali0000 is on a distinguished road sundorali0000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading give you both things,education & career are two other parts its related each other,after completion period of education part,you will give time for career, Forex trading help you two things.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dennyandre is on a distinguished road dennyandre's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    with the education we can trade with science, but it should be There are funds that we can use to start trading forex. Without realizing it we need a lot of capital to do so. Without understood forex has seized the capital you have to put and invested into the forex market. Unfortunately many traders who spend their money only to pursue profit without seeing the risk is behind the transaction.

Member abderrahimfer is an unknown quantity at this point abderrahimfer's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi every one it my first time in electronic trading so i guess i will face some difficults and i hope to get over it by learning more and more so good luck for every one

Senior Member minoa is on a distinguished road minoa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sundari View Post
    Like forex is a difficult business which depends only on experience and information. We need more experience and information for better business in currency dealing trading. Currency dealing is a business with a good carieer but the path to this career is education and information and luck as well
    better in trading for me is ready to trade before real on demo acc, only the idea of ​​a demo account in Forex learning tools is a program and the mechanism that runs the high and low prices .. So demo in my opinion is very important before proceeding to open a real account

Senior Member koimil is an unknown quantity at this point koimil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ithink education is very important. with education, we obtain Technical skills in making analysis and risk management set to make a profit. career will come by itself if we have been able to survive to make consistent profits in trading.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by eng.driller View Post
    dear all, how r u

---------- Post added at 02:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:57 PM ----------

let's talk about education and careers
    I guess that you are trying to talk about education and career that is associated with forex trading business. I plan to first educate myself in forex trading business and after that, if i am very successful, i will make out a plan from forex trading.

Member kalponick is on a distinguished road kalponick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I stopped my study because of Internet.. But after joining in forex and making quite decent amount every month.. I want to continue my study again.. because when you have a strategy to trade with, you actually dont need much of the time to invest in forex.. and with the evolve of technology you can trade even when you are mobile.. So I want to carry on both my study and my trading at the same time..
    Searching Myself...

Senior Member manisha is an unknown quantity at this point manisha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Education is very important. with education it is easy to gain the technical skills to perform analysis and risk management set to make a profit. career will come by itself if we were able to survive to make consistent profits in trading.

Banned bunty is on a distinguished road bunty's Avatar
    Thanks
    orex trading is a difficult business which depends only on knowledge and experience. We need more knowledge and experience for better business in forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 183 of 196 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)