+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 530 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 520 ... LastLast
Results 4,191 to 4,200 of 5292

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Member Nganti is on a distinguished road Nganti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bu'd View Post
    I am a new user here. I get here is very useful information for a beginner like me. Here also I feel there is the education that is easy to understand by our on. jug and from here we can get the capital to make trades.
    no matter if you still new user here, you are just make practice with demo account , also learn about technical and fundamental analyisis also about money management too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member bu'd is on a distinguished road bu'd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a new user here. I get here is very useful information for a beginner like me. Here also I feel there is the education that is easy to understand by our on. jug and from here we can get the capital to make trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Biddarani is on a distinguished road Biddarani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i active in my forum but this forum is something special. In my sense in this side the topics of all discussing method are simple to understand. Simplicity is more useful to all.

Member samo is an unknown quantity at this point samo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found many things that are useful in this forum, like very good strategies, you can practice what strategy that you want. and it also helps the beginner traders to learn the basics because it has many information about forex, and of course the bonus that they give us for us to earn in forex if we don't have a capital yet to use for trading.

Senior Member forexstudentforever1 is on a distinguished road forexstudentforever1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Victoryindia - Am here for exchanging! not money! obviously not! but, obviously idea is. Idea is everything you can change you life by getting a great idea. Lemme give you an example people are in Indian Forex Forum 40% they got knew about this forum from someone not from website. So, It's a exchange of idea. And, we all are here for exchanging our idea's of Forex Market. Like how to trade, how to be a better trader, how to build our own indicators, how to be independent. Now come to Learning, we can learn almost everything from here. We got huge good threads in here.

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i am here for learning, sharing or bonus post.

i want to invest money in forex but not real. this forum give us learing with earning.
    off course this forum is used for learning process and i think this is the good effort from the instaforex and Indian-Forex i hope and also they provide bonus for the posting which is good for us to increase the investment

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    i find every thing is very useful in the forex business such as bonus posting is help for us to increase our investment and we also learn the forex market through this forum and we can also share idea with each other

Member mehedi islam is an unknown quantity at this point mehedi islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by moonzfriend View Post
    I join this site because I want to start Forex and I have no enough money to start it so I join this site to Start Forex live and learn about Forex more deeply from this site. Because this Forum give the opportunity to earn money for Forex and provide a knowledge which is help me a lot in my Forex life.
    if your motive of joining in this forum is just collection of money then it is really unfortunate. every one should be in forum to learn something and to share what he knows. bonus money should be considered as a gift, not as your salary. bro don't misuse the opportunity that is provided by the forum. good luck.

Member mojan is on a distinguished road mojan's Avatar
    Thanks
    this forux is not only usefull because it offers cash ane could do something with but also the knowladge and the ability for one to give his or her experience in the forex market it is the best forum i have seen so fir,because it offer great opportunities .

Member Xasir is an unknown quantity at this point Xasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forum is very useful for a beginner, not real money. located here, including me bonuses for new traders are available and where we have a real account and the market psychology of sensation, we disseminate.En best advantage, and the possibilities and the desire to be successful in this business should be ignored.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 420 of 530 FirstFirst ... 320 370 410 418 419 420 421 422 430 470 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)