+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 530 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Junior Member itadobe is an unknown quantity at this point itadobe's Avatar
    Thanks
    Canada will see the release of both inflation and retail sales figures on Friday at 1230 GMT, with investors looking eagerly for signs of further economic recovery that could increase chances for a tighter monetary policy this year, given the Bank of Canadas data dependence. Forecasts are for headline inflation to remain elevated above the mid-point of the BoC target range in April, while retail sales are expected to slip slightly in March. Still, with NAFTA talks on thin ice and household debt at elevated levels, a significant positive surprise may be needed in the data in order to boost the odds for a rate rise at the BoC upcoming policy meeting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to itadobe For This Useful Post:

AHMADUZAIR232 (2018-05-20)

Junior Member Taiyab is on a distinguished road Taiyab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am here for awareness ,to get knowledge about new bussinesses ,and to observe little things,to create hypothesis, and to develop my skills ,to know people for the bussiness,to communicate them and to tell them my ideas.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many things we want to get the bonus here both poisting and science by looking for tips tips and how to transact a good forum in many people who go in and do their trading post keo way until we can get a lot of knowledge is but the main thing in this case is we can share about many things in forex penalamana and valuable knowledge is always there in this forum and more profitable is we get paid in our own posts take the knowledge manfata. I just joined this forum and am very happy to meet and share with many traders from all over the world. I am also very happy with the bonus provided by this forum and hope to trade next month and apply the knowledge I get in this forum.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am in this forum to learn and also earn. i normally keep on checking recent posts from senior's to learn. I am also here of course for the bonus money you get from posting to learn with investing it further.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I m here the main reason is that i m getting good bonus for posting here and also get good forex experience from this forum users and experienced forex traders.and forex give me a good chance for learning.

Member tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc has a spectacular aura about tayyab4ptc's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course for beginners like me this platform is very useful for learning. aur yahan per language barrier bhi nahi hai aap easily har cheez ko apni language mai hasil kar saktey hain aap seniors k sath communicate kar k market trends, strategies, trade etc ko jan saktey hain aur apna knowledge and experience level ko upgrade kar saktey hai.

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sarawa View Post
    It's in this forum a lot of information about foreign exchange trading. Which will benefit us in investing funds in Foreign Exchange. There are also many Members who have to explain the various fluctuations that occur in the Forex market, as well as to explain the charts and movements that perform candles. There are many things that can be said that are very useful to us in this forum the first thing discussed in Forex Trading with fellow traders. It helps us to boost our confidence with this market and get motivated to do business and profit and download new strategies.
    If you ask my opinion this forum is a treasure of knowledge , information , money , traders , analysis and what ever you can think of related to forex in many ways :

(1) Bonus - Not only this forum provides bonus to all the traders but it is then most useful for all the newbies traders who are still in the process of learning forex and still want to trade and cant afford to loose their capital or invest with the fear of loosing it .

(2) Knowledge and information - When all the traders specially the new traders discuss here on different topics in this forum they get to gain a lot of information and knowledge specially from all the senior members as well as traders who share their knowledge and experience .

(3) Analysis and learning - Newbies get to learn a lot from all the senior members and traders here and they learn from their past experience and some good traders grab all the knowledge and information given to them here and use in their day to day trading and some of them do become good traders and make consistent profits from their trading .

Overall this FORUM is the BEST forum from INSTAFOREX and it is the source of knowledge , learning , information and Earning as well . So one must respect this forum and what it does for us .

Senior Member adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha has a reputation beyond repute adilbadsha's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,552 Times in 1,093 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am here for some reasons.
    Increase my knowledge
    Earning Bonus Money
    Sharing my ideas with others.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to adilbadsha For This Useful Post:

ghaffar500 (2018-05-24)

Member kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93 has a reputation beyond repute kashi93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,204 Times in 732 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han ye b main reasons hain jis ki waja se hm nay ye forum and forex join ki hai.Mery khyal se is forum se hmen boht si new things b sikhne ko milti hain or Signals and different traders k analysis b milty hain jis se hm apne trading ko behtar bana sakty hin.Is k ilawa bonus system boht hi acha system hai Or ye aik trusted forum hai is liye hm isy importance daty hain.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kashi93 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-25), ghaffar500 (2018-05-24), hafiz shahid iqbal (2018-05-27), iqrayousaf (2018-05-29), Nirzana (2018-05-29), rehanayaz (2018-05-24), yulbang111 (2018-05-23)

Banned FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127 has a reputation beyond repute FM2127's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,353 Times in 2,470 Posts
    Good question.... Mny edr aa k bht kuch seekha ha.. edr learning.. knowledge m azafa hota ha... Apko bonus milta ha..just SE AP easily trading KR skty Hain... Or profit earn KR skty. Hain... Ye ak bohat achaa platform haaa... Jidhr apkoo sekhny KY liyee bohat kuch miltaa ha... Edr brotherhood b sekhny ko milaa ha... Indian forex is the best trading ... Thank you...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 530 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)