+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 530 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: What you found useful in this forum?

Member suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung will become famous soon enough suntrung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I suppose it is the function of this forum to succeed in their own traders to achieve financial freedom until the end point. I also can learn how to step into a good trader. thanks insta
    and I have joined Indian forex for learning about pros and cons about forex and then the bonus posting issue. I find this website very useful at the same time when it gives profit to its member. That's really amazing!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sharing and learning is the main theme of a forum, however, there are also friends that I have made on this forum and we share ideas on trading with each other. I think that this should be the focal point of the forum. The personal relationships that we can build with each other.
    and brogker best right insta is in my opinion because in addition to making the forum for traders. insta also gives a bonus post for traders. so that we can make a profit for it. both science and material. and here we can know each other traders from various circles of the world.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe sab se main benefit iss forum se abhi tak yeh mila hai k mein ne apni real trading without investment hi start ki thi aur secondly mujhe Forex trading ka koi knowledge aur idea nahi tha mgr mein ne aik dost k kehnay per yeh forum join tha aur mujhe Forex trading ko learn kernay mein kafi help mili thi. indian forex sab say acha ha iss ka feed back sab say acha ha sab say zayada usefull malomaat indain forex say hi aap ko milay gi yahi sab say acha forum ha our iss main choka roman english yani hinglish bhi use ki ja sakti ha yahi iss ki sab say bari khobi ha main mainly isi language ki waja say hi iss forum par kaam karta ho

Member halim will become famous soon enough halim will become famous soon enough halim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you.this forum is useful for all the beginners who is in forex trading.and the uses of this forums are:bonus for the post,we can get idea from other traders,sharing our experience,we can learn new things in trading and we can acquire good knowledge and yeah true that I also was told by my friend to this forum and so I thought syaa later will have the opportunity to trade with various yag knowledge I have gained in this trade forum and I always have hope to continue to succeed in forex

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agree with you.this forum is useful for all the beginners who is in forex trading.and the uses of this forums are:bonus for the post,we can get idea from other traders,sharing our experience,we can learn new things in trading and we can acquire good knowledge and yeah true that I also was told by my friend to this forum and so I thought syaa later will have the opportunity to trade with various yag knowledge I have gained in this trade forum and I always have hope to continue to succeed in forex

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes totally this is the case sharing of experience and seeing what other traders are thinking about forex and also income and investment is important and we may earn every month but we can keep on losing but in this way at least there is why that we can experience forex more and by that experience we can be successful trader one day. and ya these forum provides large ocean of knowledge about forex in the form of posts posted by experience traders which is very helpful for the begginers which will newbies to earn lot of things that they dont know about forex

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by baalan View Post
    Ess forum ka sabse khas baat ye hai ki yahan hindi language me bhi forex learn karne ki subidha hai jinhe english nahin aati hai wo bhi forex shikh sakte hai, dusare sabse khas baat ye hai ki ess forum par posting karne ke liye humen bahut achcha bonus milata hai. Well for me I see that i am here because of good rate and learning from my others friend and happy to become members of this forum. i just today know from my friend about this forum and i dont delay to come here and happy to find such indian forum.
    तुम सच कहते हो मैंने इस मंच की वजह से मदद भी की। हम सीधे जवाब के साथ बातचीत करने के लिए इस मंच का उपयोग कर सकते हैं और व्यापारी से पूछा कि कौन अधिक कुशल और अनुभवी है, यह शानदार है। और इसलिए मुझे बेहतर विदेशी मुद्रा दें। और आप सही कह रहे हैं कि मैं बहुत से व्यापारियों के इस फोरम में शामिल होने का बहुत बड़ा कारण हूं, मुझे यह बहुत उपयोगी लगता है और मुझे इसके कई लाभ मिलते हैं, जब मैं पारंगत व्यापारियों का धागा पढ़ता हूं

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you say is true. I also helped because of this forum. we can use this forum to interact directly with the answer and asked the trader who is more proficient and experienced, this is fantastic. and so make me better forex. and you are right i thnk that those are the great reason why a lot of traders have join this forum for me i find it very useful and i have get a lot of benefits from it when i read the thread of the profissional traders

Member tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing will become famous soon enough tlagsing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, you are quite right about that. Also, on this forum we can see the current market quotes on the instaforex server. This can also help us decide whether to open a trade in our trading terminal or notice if the market is going against our trade. We can interact with other very experienced traders and share ideas too. and I'm here becouse most important thing bonus for posting as all of do. And also for getting knowledge of forex trading. There many srtategies in the forum which would help me for getting better.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the most important thing is indian forum for indian people.who willing to trade..as its in our national language menas hindi.we can also use hindi ..and here most of member is well experienced and good knowledge ..so itss big benifit for newbies and we can be undated on daily basis and see whats going on there in forex and see if there is some thing new and here in forex there are many topics to discuss and I just think there are so many members out there so we can find other traders and we can share different things so forums are really useful

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 530 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)