+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you have a website?

Member didit is an unknown quantity at this point didit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not have a website. but I like the website, php script which I like. so easy to learn for beginners. but many are confusing me.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mahx is an unknown quantity at this point mahx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Good Day Everyone,
    Not yet but i am planning to make one next year and i am going to make about this business for more profits and i think i will design my own website because i already built one but i didn't put it online because it was a project for my final year so in this summer i will start building it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned iqrashoukat is an unknown quantity at this point iqrashoukat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i dont have any web site.. but i want to make my own

Senior Member MubashirAhmed is an unknown quantity at this point MubashirAhmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my 8th semester of BS Hons one of my project was to create a website. then i created this. but now i even forget that name. i think his name was "pkfoods.com". it was realy a good job for me.

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by miswanto View Post
    how to make a website ??
    you can easily make website but i will suggest you make website if there is use of it as there are many useless websites that's why firstly you should confirm that whether is there any need of making website or not

Junior Member miswanto is an unknown quantity at this point miswanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    how to make a website ??

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofx View Post
    meray liye to forex hi meri website hai aur is per mujhey kafi kuch seekhnay ko milta hai jab b time milta hai to mai dosray k comments perta hu to knowledge mai kaafi izafa hota hai
    yeah pal, forex is the best website as it is the only online job which is stable and provides good money that's why i like it too much though anyone can join it as it is free

Banned SunnyGB is an unknown quantity at this point SunnyGB's Avatar
    Thanks
    There is no other option than hard working in any where in the world , in any task. Do hard work and you will be benefited . do not do hard work and you will not be successful ever. hard working gives you experience, enough knowledge and the most important thing patience. Someone can see good days even if he is a farmer. but without hardworking even a businessman cant think about getting a good time.

Banned ecofx is an unknown quantity at this point ecofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by altaireforex View Post
    Yes, I have a website and are simply overwhelmed in their handling. Because their number is not small, ie nearly 100 website I am currently trying to handle. Very hard work and fun. While this is still using blogspot platform, cheap and free.
    meray liye to forex hi meri website hai aur is per mujhey kafi kuch seekhnay ko milta hai jab b time milta hai to mai dosray k comments perta hu to knowledge mai kaafi izafa hota hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ecofx View Post
    han mere website to koi bhe nahe hay. lekin mene bohat sare ache sites dekhi hay and thore say din mei may apne site bhe launch karunga aur usay publish karunga for free.
    no i don't have a website yet and i don't have any plan to make any kind of website ijn future but maybe if i will feel like that i should also make a website than i will

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast