+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Thread: Do u Know of a non-lag- non-repaint indicator?

Member Adir is an unknown quantity at this point Adir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to succeed in trading you must first show a lot of patience. And that is the main quality of a trader. it is also Read, read, it must be documented. Be curious, go to the forums. I am always amazed at the creativity of each other in this area. Intellectually, it's very exciting!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rohanraja is an unknown quantity at this point rohanraja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i not believed in any indicator and that is the main that i not get loss form any trades and if i used him then two time i get loss and i loss my two month bonus my friend and that is to great for us that we will work hard my friend
    We work For every oNe Not For one!!

Senior Member lokeshkharb will become famous soon enough lokeshkharb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm sure it really is simply following a marketplace signals and many mainly because we very own our personal merchants to be able to realize and trade effectively and complete what usually are awful and many have to have home handle can be proper and we should be able to target and many will probably be beneficial with energy and home handle usually are accurate and we have to continue to be completely ready and concentrated.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member loys is on a distinguished road loys's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i dont know much about lag but you should have asked does any one has holi grill system , and which does not have any relevance and it is not possible to have such indicator in mt4 , not today or not even in million years, good luck.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello no i dont know it Stop exhibiting your smart enphasis for no reason, we all know what he meant by non-repaint, stop wasting time laying enphasis. so give us a better strategie or live tis forum , we want to get much money >-<

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello well non,lagging non repainting its known as holi grill system , you should have asked does any one has holi grill system , hahahahah which does not have any relevance and it is not possible to have such indicator in mt4 , for that you have to get with a non repaint or lagging indicator.

Member NaveedPK is on a distinguished road NaveedPK's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    DEAR I HAVE NO idea about the indicators and i do the trade through the fundamental analysis and i am doing this simple trading for the last four months and i am satisfied with this simple techniques and dot not prefer indicator to other.

Senior Member darpan2014 is an unknown quantity at this point darpan2014's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can any one explain here what does it mean repaint...and lagging ...? still I am not clear with this .... I m using ma cross over since long and in small tf... i am okay with this strategy and never try to trade in long term... does it mean that this will not help in long term trading...?

Banned xs2zahid is an unknown quantity at this point xs2zahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i don't know about the non lag repaint indicator on forex business because i am a learner in forex market and also i am a new comer in forex market. and my main point of view is that i don't like to use any indicators for my trading in forex market. because i am confused about many indicators of forex market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i dont know, is it not enough to become a proof that actually there is no a non lagging indicators? that actually we can not rely 100% on our indicator to make decision for our trading.
    By the way, actually here, i never learn about any single indicator yet, for that i use classical analyse .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 53 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)