+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Thread: Do u Know of a non-lag- non-repaint indicator?

Member dan.blanchot is on a distinguished road dan.blanchot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by karlie4nia View Post
    Does anyone here know of a non lag and non repaint technical indicator? As we should know many, as a matter of fact up to 90 percent of technical indicators repaint. No matter what it may be called.. they still have that repainting attitude. It takes extra skills to be able to use some of those repainting indicators. I know of several, and one on the top of the list is 3 level zz semaphor. etc
    Please lets share our experience with a non repaint or laggging indicator
    From my own experiences in forex trading, I think that you have got your information wrong. The 3 level zz semaphor repaints badly. You may have 3 to 5 new signals until the indicator finds the extreme top and bottom. For me, it's no different than the normal zigzag indicator.

Instaforex best broker!

STOP COPY PASTING!

Don't Forget to Say THANKS!
    if you find my posts useful

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by akp202 View Post
    sahi baat hai acha indicator aur profitable stregey hona bahut zroori hai yadi hume acha indicator aur profit table stregey mil gyi to hum isme bahut acha kar sakenge acha kama lenge aur bina risk ke .
    bhai ye itna bhi easy nahi hota hai, ki aap profitable strategy ko search le, bhai mera ye experience hai, ki is field mein achcha strategy itni asaani se nahi mil pati hai, bahut waqt lag jata hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    they ease tally that repainting attitude. It takes added skills to be competent to use whatever of those repainting indicators. I eff of several, and one on the top of the table is 3 construction z semaphore. etc
    Gratify lets get our receive with a non repaint or lagging indicator

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned jasiminbd is an unknown quantity at this point jasiminbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    And aspects of ability to understand the metrics you get indicators can learn how to replace just more profit in the Forex market in other opinions, in my opinion, often trading safety based on more

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned akp202 is on a distinguished road akp202's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    haan bhai achcha indicator search karna itna easy nahi hota hai, main is field mein bhai sabse jayda time indicator search karne mein hi samay gujara hai, lekin abhi tak main itna successful nahi ho paya hoon, mostly mujhe repaint hi mila hai.
    sahi baat hai acha indicator aur profitable stregey hona bahut zroori hai yadi hume acha indicator aur profit table stregey mil gyi to hum isme bahut acha kar sakenge acha kama lenge aur bina risk ke .

Banned Md. moshin(opu) is an unknown quantity at this point Md. moshin(opu)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Does anyone here know of a non-intervention and non-repaint technical indicators? We were up as much as an issue, 90 percent of the technical indicators should repaint. No matter what may be called .. They still have that attitude repainting. The index is repainting some additional skills to be able to use it. I know quite a few, and the top of the list one level 3 z semaphore. And so on
    Please lagging you repaint an exponential or non-experience to share with us

Banned mahamudul is an unknown quantity at this point mahamudul's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually i don't know about the non lag repaint indicator on forex business because i am a learner in forex market and also i am a new comer in forex market. and my main point of view is that i don't like to use any indicators for my trading in forex market. because i am confused about many indicators of forex market.

Senior Member adnan10076 is on a distinguished road adnan10076's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is indicator ka aap se first time sun rha hu main ne kbhi bhi ye indicator ka name nhi suna aur i think na hi is ko mt4 main kbhi dekha hai is liye main is indicator k bare main nhi janta hu .

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lastdream View Post
    till now I still not yet found indicator non-repaint. and me still searching it until now. it is true difficult to find indicator like that. such as those which you tell 90% indicator of repaint. as switchover now I still use martingale. at the same time I continue to look for indicator of non-repaint.
    haan bhai achcha indicator search karna itna easy nahi hota hai, main is field mein bhai sabse jayda time indicator search karne mein hi samay gujara hai, lekin abhi tak main itna successful nahi ho paya hoon, mostly mujhe repaint hi mila hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Banned Hardwork is an unknown quantity at this point Hardwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Beloved my partner and i have no idea concerning low lag and also low repaint. therefore i desire in which any person will allow you to that. when any person shear concerning low lag and also low repaint. my partner and i should be able to trim concerning low lag and also low repaint. thank you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)