+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 322 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is almost correct that most of the time the market is not your enemy, you yourself are the real culprit behind your losing trade. And the best thing is that you can avoid it by learning the right trading plan by learning the right risk management strategy and by learning the right money management skills

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    my dear in forex trading actually I consider that mostly we ourself us the great enemy. As we know all thing depend on me how to take profit but still sometimes we become greed and kill ourself and sometimes we didn't take trading seriously and do it without sincerity and then also we kill ourself

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders khud hi apna real enemy hota hai, traders hi yahan par mistake karta hai to usko loss hoti hai aur traders jab yahan good trading karta hai to usko achchi earning hoti hai, kahne ka matlab ye hai ki forex me earn karna aur loss karna traders par depend karta hai.

Senior Member ramuna is an unknown quantity at this point ramuna's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya I think which your self is actually the most important enemy of your own as a result of u might u take a hard choice might function as the opposite of what we have discovered depending on fear and this can make all of us all which we can soak on big losses

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes on my opinion on the actual trading business is actually a very real enemy is actually ourselves many newbies such as me personally that have fallen straight into the abyss (bankruptcy ) may coz uncontrolled emotions, the actual digesting of money management is actually very bad and greedy character which triggered all of us all losing a lot of the money......

Senior Member restore is an unknown quantity at this point restore's Avatar
    Thanks
    enemy on forex trading is actually ourselves. Right listed below we should be able to management u emotions so which we can concentrate and comfy on trading. confidence could be promoters for those to obtain comfy and create the talents and discipline on trading.

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    hmmmn.. thats true... greed is that the just factor which ruins many people.. on forex.. so continually be careful and management this.. otherwise u tend to be heading to lose on forex..
    fear is actually not just about almost most good on forex.. the much better end up being brave and end up being well informed about the actual system...

Senior Member restore is an unknown quantity at this point restore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I think u tend to be right. The actual real enemy is actually the personal, exactly in which all of us think we will defeat the actual market. All of us think all of us tend to make a lot of money whereas the actual market takes money aside. U have to end up being very careful on working using the greed and fear on your self so which u tend to make rational and logical trades.

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hanji forex trader he yahan apna real enemy hota hai kyunki yahan trader kahi baar market me lalach karleta hai jisse uska capital manageemnt thik se nahi ho paata hai,yahan trader agar sabb samajhkar kaam karein aur sabhi rules follow karein woi thik rehta hai..

Banned ghandara is an unknown quantity at this point ghandara's Avatar
    Thanks
    A few occasions very feels which im the actual big enemy of my business. In the time of performing trading whenever my trades on losses which time i strongly feels which i will kill my self with regard to my selections and my work. I feels im the actual worst individual on the entire world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 104 of 322 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 114 154 204 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)