+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 322 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,010 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Member wdajwa is an unknown quantity at this point wdajwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I see that We are trading to make profit in this market, without ours as a knowledge many time we take decision that lead us to loss. So if we are as serious about ours as a trading destiny then we need to control our emotion other wise our destiny will be dream only really !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pummi is an unknown quantity at this point pummi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asma786 is an unknown quantity at this point asma786's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes,- Yourself Is The Real Enemy whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to ...Ego, The Enemy Of Self - How to Reclaim Your True Power .... You can choose to embrace the True-Self version, or you can attach yourself to the obsessive ..."Rather a real enemy than a fake friend" from "Really Tho" by Fabolous. ... You can't be real with me, you ain't even real with yourself. [Hook]. [Verse 2]. Me and ...

Senior Member rebaouianwer is an unknown quantity at this point rebaouianwer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    whether you 've realized that the real enemy in this business is yourself. to be successful you should be able to control yourself. including controlling the emotions, the nature of greed and fear nature.
    -with this discipline then we can control our emotions because trade with discipline we will abide by all rules of our trade ranging from risk management, MM in our trade and so we will have the opportunity to succeed in this business....!!!!!

Member ddakowal is an unknown quantity at this point ddakowal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that if you feel fear emotion and risk then you do not get uccessfuly in this markets as a you getted as a controled on these factor through more practices and the apply them in the trading really !!!!

Senior Member blackagent47 is an unknown quantity at this point blackagent47's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i 100% agree with u and thanks for sharing. i think mostly people do trading with little knowledge and experience. and don't know about control emotions and how to keep petience. they don't control feelings and yourself. they see dream to rich soon that's why they never become successful. for control yourself , we should make a demo account for experience and knowledge. i am new in forex but firstly i am learing to control myself, control enotions and keep patience.

Senior Member anshul123 is an unknown quantity at this point anshul123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    rightly said , in forex if there is some 1 to be blamed for a loss it is we ourself , either due to lack of knowledge or due to impatience or lack of practice or technical analysis , the positive is we are also to be blamed if we win

Member yasiriqbal1 is on a distinguished road yasiriqbal1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ap ne tik kaha jo people nqsan krte wo kuch time tk tik be ho jate he or kuch bag jate he muje to loss ho lekin
    hemat ni hari ab me live treader account me kam krha ho muje kio masal ni

Banned Thunderboy is an unknown quantity at this point Thunderboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes this is the big factor for any trader You cant be a big trader if you cant control your emotion in during trading hours. i have seen many people who has big knowledge about market even you can earn on their pick but they cant earn a coin. You will ask why because whenever they entered a trade in every fluctuation they just think should i exit .

Senior Member kotkot is an unknown quantity at this point kotkot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, we have a tendency to may well be each of our friend associate degreed even an enemy, it's rely inside ourself a way to manage those 2 choices. sensible data, skills and knowledge sometimes may be a sensible supply that may scale back the pressure the aspect of ourself United Nations agency tend to become our enemy. therefore the a lot of you are sensible in data then the a lot of you'll have friend in forex..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 201 of 322 FirstFirst ... 101 151 191 199 200 201 202 203 211 251 301 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)