+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 322 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast
Results 1,911 to 1,920 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned firoz62 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz62's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading.You should treat them as you are treating with your enemies.I means to say,when you are feeling some emotional problems like feeling fear or anything else,you should avoid trading at that time.Forex trading and emotional interference both can't be mixed and can't be happen at same time.May be they can happen but you should expect worst results from your trading then.I will suggest you to trade 2 times when you are emotionally disturbed and trade only one time with cool and calm mind.I think you will judge better with trading is better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member welcomewaqar is an unknown quantity at this point welcomewaqar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right saying here we are enemy of our self we cannot control emotions in trading and emotion is the big enemy of our self i want to kill my enemy nut i cannot do this

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member haryadi88 is an unknown quantity at this point haryadi88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Our self is our enemy if we are becoming greed and not able to controll our emotion. I am believe that controlling our emotion and not too greed will make us dicipline with our strategy and analysis

Senior Member irvansyah is on a distinguished road irvansyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    we are wrong and stick on our plan and do not find excuse for our wrong action so we should keep changing so that is true we are our enemy in forex trading sometime.

Banned ennour222 is an unknown quantity at this point ennour222's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i realized that my enemy is myself because i am a lazy and impatient man . that's why i am lesser in many sectors but at present i control those problems .

Senior Member altaireforex is an unknown quantity at this point altaireforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Control our emotions when conducting transactions in the forex market tricky. Especially when the market is good, that sometimes makes us forget that we have set a target because it was still able to profit again.

Banned Tuan Takur is an unknown quantity at this point Tuan Takur's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can tell that is very true, its hard to be a discipline trader and sometimes we broke our trading rules it self, but if we have strong will I believe we can be a discipline trader by learning about good pschology trading and by trading experienced too

Senior Member Nisa is an unknown quantity at this point Nisa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe what you wrote is true, the main enemy is in the business of forex trading yourself. makdunya we should really be able to control emotional when he found out that the loss then our heart did not waver, and his thoughts remained stable. sometimes to find that loss, we often frustrating and ultimately make things worse
    I'm Interested in forex
    >> My Thread About EA INDEPENDENT <<

Banned uzma is an unknown quantity at this point uzma's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think you are saying right. Almost this story lying behind every failure trader greed, over trade and opposite of the market. Actually mostly traders start this business without any proper training and think their selves best traders. but when they start live trading and lost then start learning.

Member Endeye will become famous soon enough Endeye's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many traders experienced loss in forex business, due can not control emotions when trading, thus often brought out the emotions themselves. so it's true if the real enemy in forex trading is yourself, if able to conquer emotions yourself then it will be able to succeed in forex.
    I hate spammer !
    Need bonus ??

+ Reply to Thread
Page 192 of 322 FirstFirst ... 92 142 182 190 191 192 193 194 202 242 292 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)