+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 322 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Banned QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop has a reputation beyond repute QasimShop's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,010 Times in 15,737 Posts
    Yourself is the really enemy i must admit that, for you to succeed as a forex trader you need to work on your self. working on yourself include but not limited to controlling your emotions while trading , good money management, sticking to the basic rules of the forex and ensuring that you are a discipline trader.Basically all the loss we have is as a result of our attitude as simple as that

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, in this business, forex market is not our real enemy,but our emotion is the real enemy to make consistent profit in this business. It is hard to control our emotion when we trade, especially if we still new in this business. But if we can control ourself, then it will be easy for us to become the winner in this market Very true, we are our greatest enemy when it comes to forex trading simply because we have the power to be the best that we can be but we limit ourselves in our thinking and our actions, to be the best we need to go the extra mile and make the most out of it and change our lives for ever without a question.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2020-03-20)

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yourself is the really enemy i must admit that, for you to succeed as a forex trader you need to work on your self. working on yourself include but not limited to controlling your emotions while trading , good money management, sticking to the basic rules of the forex and ensuring that you are a discipline trader.Basically all the loss we have is as a result of our attitude as simple as that

5. The Following User Says Thank You to caribian For This Useful Post:

QasimShop (2020-03-20)

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i perform not think so which personally is that the enemy. i think it might be enemy or even friend. this particular just about almost most depend upon my self which exactly just precisely the way am i heading to apply it. if i will apply it with regard to much better improvement and then it will end up being a lot of good and my analysis will end up being a lot of much better.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye bat such me he kissi had tak thk kahi hai apnay meray khyal say hume chahye k yaha pay behter kuch karna hai aur seekhna hai to us k lye kafi khud pay he work karna pare aur jitna zyada hum khud pay work kare gay utna he behter kuch hume hasil hoga lehaza hume kuch na kuch kam b ana chahye aur samjh b honi chahye. a trader's real enemy is actually himself, so which on the actual business of forex trading, a trader ought to be able to management on their own. as a result of on practice forex trading prospects to problem on controlling your self through emotions and greed.

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    feelings are the opponents of Currency dealing.You should cure them as you are healing with your opponents.I method for say,when you are sensation some psychological issues like sensation worry or anything else,you should prevent dealing in those days.Forex dealing and psychological disturbance both can't be combined and can't be occur at same time.May be they can occur but you should anticipate toughest outcomes from your dealing then.I will recommend you to business 2 periods when you are psychologically disrupted and business only once with awesome and relaxed thoughts.I think you will assess better with dealing is better.
    and yes you are very correct because the more we get to trade with greed the more we end up losing our account so i think i will like to advise all traders never to trade with greed, fear and emotion with this i know we can always be at the winning side of the trade and we can make the numbers of pips we waned

9. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus has a spectacular aura about yang aus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No trader can get success in Forex until he/she become able to control greedy, emotional and impatience behavior. First learn the trading psychology and find the things which make you frustrated and greedy. After that make a strategy and plan to control these situations. I usually stop trading after loss because it make me frustrated. I also don't look at the bar which show changing profit and loss in the form of figure. I just look at the graph to take decisions.

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the enemy is actually ourselves is actually accurate as a result of we will continually be turmoil involving the analysis which we perform using the ego which we have so this will show emotion on the actual self that can affect the actual analysis performed if we tend to be able to management emotions enables all of us all to end up being able to survive on this particular forex business.

Member darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan has a spectacular aura about darakan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hum forex me jo bhi loss karte hai yaa jo bhi profit karte hai uski responsibility humari hi hoti hai jab profit hota hai to hum apni responsibility lete hai to loss me bhi humari hi resposibility honi chahiye, hum khud ke enemy to hote nahin hai magar human nature hai jo mistake ho jata hai. We tend to be just the actual enemy suggests that, the actual greed within all of us all is that the real enemy that retains pushing all of us all to build a lot of money withing less time while not correct analysis. The actual greed can make all of us all to trade and build profit whenever there is actually no strong signal and build all of us all to suffer loss.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading min ye bat to durast kahi apne k apka dushman aur keoi nahi he balke ap khud hin es ki wajah he k ap es business ko samjhte nahi hin aur chahte hin k yahan se unlimited tak earnign le lein yani lalach karte hin greed k under trade lagate hin aur phir loss bhi leinte hin es busienss ko bura bhala kehte hin halan k dushan koei aur nahi balke ap khud hi hote hin.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 322 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)