+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 322 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jesa k ap nay kaha k insan khud he khud k adushman hota hai aesay he ye bat b samjhnay wali hai k is business me b hume kafi baten samjhni chahye k akhir successful trader kesay bana jae or wohi ban sakta hai jo khud k mind pay control kar le ga aur is business me kuch aesa kar le ga k is me kabhi b lalach ko beech me nahi le ae ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Salufx is on a distinguished road Salufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    That's why we need to be careful in doing trades do something really good with ourselves, allowing us to do that if trade can build motivation and does not make us stress in trade and Control the use of money you have.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member darso is an unknown quantity at this point darso's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes dear. If i am the actual bad emotion and greed controller after that i will turn out to be a good enemy along with personally, and this really is awful enemy to defeat. Through controlling the actual greed and emotions is that the toughest factor to perform on this particular life, however we would like to do this if we need success on the life.

Banned Hamz1 is on a distinguished road Hamz1's Avatar
    Thanks
    jee bilkul ap theek keh rahay ahin yeh ek esa business hae jahan pe kaam kartay waqt hamen khud pe control rakhna chahyie or apnay emotions ko control main rakhna chahyie kynk esa na karnay se hamen loss ho sakta hae o is tarhan hum apnay business k self enemy ban saktay hain.

Senior Member restore is an unknown quantity at this point restore's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its accurate, real enemy is actually the personal, and the actual lead to of the actual loss is actually the personal. So we ought to be able to management the emotions whenever it is available to trading. Try this u monitor u personal thoughts whenever u begin to open the actual trading software program and begin to notice the value motion, there should be u want to instantly open position, can not just begin to see the motion of the actual charts along with relieve.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke business me hum khud mistake karte hai yaha par sabse bada enemy humare forex business ka kam knowledge hai yaha par kam knowledge ke karn bhi loss karte hai aur greed hai yaha par hum greed me Aakar loss karte hai esliye yaha par such samjhkar chalna chahiye.

Banned alphatrader is on a distinguished road alphatrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    If you analyse the market by maintaining a trading journal you will analyse that there are nothing wrong with the traders trading strategy or trading plan what matters the most is the own psychologically people are more scared of market and trade according to your emotions not according to the right strategies that they wanted to take in the trading so that really makes them and profitable

Banned minok is an unknown quantity at this point minok's Avatar
    Thanks
    well actually my dear i strongly think that we regard ourselves as our own enemy then we wont be able to concentrate at all. This feeling is very negative, instead we should treat ourselves as among the best and develop a positive attitude and Forex is the business that needs a great deal of knowledge and experience in a trader, now it is our mistake that we start trading without proper knowledge and education.

Senior Member sino is an unknown quantity at this point sino's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no double that our mind is the only enemy for us in trading, if we are able to control and guide our mind then we will be able to make profit here . Most of the loss occurs due to our mistake and we start blaming others .

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    personally my dear for me I also do consider that we always need to remember the real enemy always lie in ourself and that affects our trading in a negative way .The main enemy inside us is our greed , and most important is our emotions.
    Last edited by dafi; 2015-09-27 at 10:21 AM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 103 of 322 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 113 153 203 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)