+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 322 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3217

Thread: Yourself Is The Real Enemy.

Junior Member ubed is an unknown quantity at this point ubed's Avatar
    Thanks
    u tend to be u personal real enemy through fear and through every thing, u could be able to understand everthing on trading and end up being able to understand how to work u method upward simply understand every thing and build sure which u could be able to trade using the same result.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aimen is an unknown quantity at this point aimen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jii han bilkul sahi kaha hai aksar humy loss is waja sa hi hota hai ka hum khud profit lena nhi chaty hum khud jaldi karty hain greed karty hain humy chahye ka is business main earning ka liye patience sa kam lain aur jitna asani sa ho saky is business main earning karin.aur apni emotions par khas kar control rakhain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes dear, to me I personally do consider that yourself is the real enemy and you are only the biggest hurdle to your success in forex. You know everything, but still you don't practice it out in the live market and always end's up in messing it out due to emotions or high risk.

Banned sayinifx is on a distinguished road sayinifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex ke market me trading ke liye humare sabse bada enemy greed Karna hota hai aur emotions agar market me greed aur emotions ke sath trading karte hai to hum market me bahut loss karte hai esliye Hume en dono se dur rahkar trading karni chahiye.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    My dear, for me I absolutelly do believe that mostly we ourself us the great enemy. As we know all thing depend on me how to take profit but still sometimes we become greed and kill ourself and sometimes we didn't take trading seriously and do it without sincerity and then also we kill ourself..

Senior Member darso is an unknown quantity at this point darso's Avatar
    Thanks
    This particular is known as a confidence guy, that will not have a strong self perception will fall short on any kind of business that needs decisiveness on acting, however people tend to be as well higher conviction is also very dangerous on a business simply since they have no self management.

Banned dafi is an unknown quantity at this point dafi's Avatar
    Thanks
    well dear I clearly think there is no double that we are always telling such answers regarding controlling our fear or emotions due to losing our money in this Forex trading market. Only best Forex knowledge can control our such type of emotions and fear.

Thanks
    well obviously my dear i think that its very accurate reality of the enemies however not market ourselves exactly just precisely the way strong all of us eomis defeat all of us all if all of us defeat the emotions and then it will grow strong mentally and I am sure u will be successful on this particular business.

Banned khan altaf is an unknown quantity at this point khan altaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is actually a business and owned through one guy and thats the trader so just about almost most selections tend to be used through u so if u fall short or even be successful or even fall short is actually because of to u selections u have used. So u tend to be u just enemy on being successful on forex.

Thanks
    Well dear, definitely I do believe psychology is that the biggest enemy of the actual trader on the actual Forex market and self-dealing along with emotions, fear and greed and the actual inability in order to be able for you to help management all of these on Im remorseful for just about any starting and I also really truly come to sense, however along with time I will go and this particular bad sensation, a fear my dear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 322 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)