Page 304 of 305 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3041

Thread: Trading Gold.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Mujhe godl ki trading akfi mushkil lagti hai kyunki iske fundamentals ko predict karna kafi mushkil hota hai
    AAj kal gold kafi upar chal raah hai lekin yaha se iski buying mushkil lagti hai kyunki ye already bahut high aur aur selling ke liye iska koi strong signal nahi mil raha
    ya its very true . although i am not trading gold but always keep looking it and its already historical high i think and going high and high and its really a problem risk also buy because it may turn opposite trend and risk to sell when going high and high .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30), Sajid7676 (2020-09-09)

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fravash View Post
    i read a news from united states today that the us debt problem even bigger now, it seems like a prospect for gold even bigger, 1700 is not far away if the us debt problem finally explode, so, an another opportunity to buy now ?
    world economy is currently in crisis ... not only the U.S., even Europe is also experiencing the same economic crisis ... so that investors shift their capital into gold ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tukul For This Useful Post:

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    bro. i wanna give u advise that leave the gold.
    before a month i trade in to that and was gone in loss but my luck was with me so i m here right now.
    it is so volatile and so much risk concern in to that better to do a simply trade in any without gold and earn more money.
    hope u don't mind it.
    i read a news from united states today that the us debt problem even bigger now, it seems like a prospect for gold even bigger, 1700 is not far away if the us debt problem finally explode, so, an another opportunity to buy now ?
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fravash For This Useful Post:

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mujhe godl ki trading akfi mushkil lagti hai kyunki iske fundamentals ko predict karna kafi mushkil hota hai
    AAj kal gold kafi upar chal raah hai lekin yaha se iski buying mushkil lagti hai kyunki ye already bahut high aur aur selling ke liye iska koi strong signal nahi mil raha

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30), Sajid7676 (2020-09-09), shahid1990 (2018-05-08)

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    Yes i always buy position in gold but sometimes market down very much and gold getting down with more then 10000 pips. it is risky at that time
    Although i am trading from many days but still dont trade gold because its very first movement . actually i have no idea about gold but herd from friend such and for this when my balance is not handsome then dont still trade but i think when such movement then there is good opportunity also.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vicky For This Useful Post:

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    Yes i always buy position in gold but sometimes market down very much and gold getting down with more then 10000 pips. it is risky at that time

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ganguly For This Useful Post:

Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30), Sajid7676 (2020-09-09), shahid1990 (2018-05-08)

Member fravash will become famous soon enough fravash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    currently inactive in gold trading since its already too high, gonna wait until US economy have a clearer sign
    even i believe that gold still have the potential to be even higher
    मैं सचिन तेंदुलकर की सबसे बड़ी प्रशंसक हूँ

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fravash For This Useful Post:

Senior Member Raja Krsnan is on a distinguished road Raja Krsnan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I traded in crude, gold and silver for sometime. its interesting and most of my trades were basically technical trading and sometimes based on news that could affect the direction of movements.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Raja Krsnan For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Yes, i started my career with spot gold trading. Gold is a very volatile instrument in the market and it is my favorite instrument. Very good results can be produced from gold but its spread is very high. Most of the traders do not trade it because of high spread. The spread with insta is highest in the market that's why i am not trading it now. There are many brokers who offer 50 pips spread that is ideal and i trade spot gold there.
    Can you share what indicators you use in trading of gold?
    did you ever open a sell position as well? because there are traders who said that if the trading of gold do not ever sell, but always buy ...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tukul For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Trading Gold.

hi ...
    does anybody here trading gold?
    as we all know that its trend of gold price is rising ...
    anyone can share here ...

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mr. Tukul For This Useful Post:

khan Muhammad (2016-10-07), Muhammadasif11 (2019-08-30), ranukumbolo (2013-06-16), Sajid7676 (2020-09-09), zahid2016 (2019-03-12)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 304 of 305 FirstFirst ... 204 254 294 302 303 304 305 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)