+ Reply to Thread
Page 757 of 794 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 755 756 757 758 759 767 ... LastLast
Results 7,561 to 7,570 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes , brother .. it is easy to join Forex and very hard to leave. this is because there is excitement in Forex to earn more and more money in Forex. there are chances to earn money money also with our intelligence and also by our luck. so the no one's heart wishes to leave Forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I appreciate the member who started this thread because it is 100% true about forex that it is easy to join the forex but hard to leave.

I agree with you SG Trader that most of us stay here just in the hope that we will recover our losses but ......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think when addiction becames a passion, its really good. but many trader becames addiction because we are greedy and expect the loss money will return again. do not think like that, because is really poor for trader. you should learn from any mistakes, when you getting loss we can evaluate it.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometime i thinking addiction with forex.
    altough i often get loss but i still stay in forex trading,
    i feel cant leave this business, because i confident some time in the future i will success in this business.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nanda View Post
    If we indulge in forex trading once, it is really difficult to keep yourself away of its craze. Even if it is not complete addiction it surely have some essence of addiction and it is not easy to quit forex trading once we started.
    forex me jo bhi trading karta hao wo iska dewana ho jata hai kyunki forex me paise kamane ka bahut zada scope hai jsi wajh se traders iski taraf attarct hote chale jate hai
    issi liye kaha jata hai ki forex ko join karna to aasan hai lekin usse hcodna mushkil hai..forex ko wahi tradr chote hai jo ki shuru ke dino me bahut zada loss hone ke bad trading se ghabra jate hai

Banned sarwars is an unknown quantity at this point sarwars's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is easy to trade in forex but it's not easy to gain profits, for people who is comfortable and enjoying to trade in forex then it is not easy to leave and then you should not make the addiction to trade and try to leave it.

Member drdeepakji is on a distinguished road drdeepakji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say forex is an addiction and people who join this filed can not easily leave it.

Do you believe......?
    its addiction as long as we are winning the deal..but once u start loosing consistently it gets easier to walk out from forex..but one factor which makes you keep going is hope to win and hope to earn inspite of loosing the money..the one who think its a gamble is hard for them to leave ..

Member sonia is on a distinguished road sonia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe this comment. who really start forex with a desire to earn money from here and change their lives will never being able to bypass or forgot Forex once they joined in Forex.even they might have loose a lot,but never being able to leave the Forex.because they believe once they become successful they will be able to compensate their loosing. that's why, it is easy to join in Forex but hard to leave.happy trading

Member speedy will become famous soon enough speedy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    Yes your thought is right I also think like you. It is very easy to entry. But when is entry forex i loss my balance then i try to recover those money. Thats how is join forex and never leave.
    Yes, everyone who joined forex does not think about leaving because a trader who is earning good profit he does not leave because he is happy after earning a good profit and a loser who has lost his money is not leaving forex because he want to recover his losses. Hence everyone who once joined here does not want to leave it.

Junior Member shareem is an unknown quantity at this point shareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we like to do trading business, even to such a workaholic, because it uses a lot of time at the computer, and live happily, I think a lot of friends who are curious about forex, and have the motivation to succeed in this business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 757 of 794 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 755 756 757 758 759 767 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)