+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 794 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 ... LastLast
Results 3,911 to 3,920 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Banned new93 is an unknown quantity at this point new93's Avatar
    Thanks
    ya boht he acha kam ha sab ko is boht pasa milt ha agr ap ko is ka bar ma pat ha to ap be is maboht pasa kam sako ga sab ko is boht pasa ap ko kamn ha to is ma gar mbath kr he kamaro or pasa kamo sab is ma kamkarn cahya ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waqas tipu is an unknown quantity at this point waqas tipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan forex ko chrna bht mshkil hai or forex ko chorna b q chahy ga koi q k ic mai bht zyadda profit hta hai agr aap ic ko smj jayn to agr na smj skn to bht zyada loss hta hai ic lye her trader ic mai jst exprmnt k lye ata hai phr wo fforex ka he ho kr rah jata haoi or chor ni skta forex ko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joe89 is an unknown quantity at this point joe89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thats very true, forex trading business is very addictive and once you join in there is no out unless you lose everything and give up altogether, but if you work hard at it and make good earning, you will never disire to do anything else in life that is easy and fun as forex trading but which comes with alot of freedom and free time, its always a holiday with forex.

Senior Member mna107 is an unknown quantity at this point mna107's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i agreed. it is good business. in this business you can enter easily but when a time comes to leave then it is very difficult. no one can leave this business after join this. i am happy to join this business.

Senior Member laralost is an unknown quantity at this point laralost's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i beleive it is not easy to leave,because it is easy to use and profitable busiiness therefore no one want leave it,may be it is addicted for some people,because everyone want to earn profit even they face loss sometime.

Banned faisal1122 is an unknown quantity at this point faisal1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes it is true when we are join online business in forex forum it is very easy business and then it very very tought task to leave it ...

Banned hamza.sheikh is an unknown quantity at this point hamza.sheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes thats true that when you join this buisness it is easy to work on with it and you dont try everyday to leave it you just work on daily with new fresh mind to earn some good profit and you never leave this buisness,This buisness never leave you because it sets on your nerves,yes yes this is very easy job which i'll never leave at any cost .i'll never find such a easy job at any where in world,so i can't leave it. i'll never easily earn money at my full time job like here.i like it very much

---------- Post added at 06:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 AM ----------

forex is easy to join and easy to leave. To leave this business is very easy. We dont need to do anything, just leave your account and never use it anymore for trading. It is easy to leave this business if we really want to leave forex trading I was also hard to leave this forex business , i cannot stop trading forex , it is my job now and i cannot live without it , when you join forex you well love it and you well stay on it .

Banned jeki is an unknown quantity at this point jeki's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is that the significant cause why it becomes hard for traders to depart these markets as from the time they've lost a great deal of investments or huge cash and that they wish to recover them if not build profits and it also causes it to be hard so that they could quit these markets.

Senior Member m99.umair is an unknown quantity at this point m99.umair's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes thats true that when you join this buisness it is easy to work on with it and you dont try everyday to leave it you just work on daily with new fresh mind to earn some good profit and you never leave this buisness,This buisness never leave you because it sets on your nerves,

Junior Member bill is an unknown quantity at this point bill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex cant be an addiction.some people enter forex and after losing,they immediately quit. but there are still some people who keep on struggling to make profit even though they get loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 392 of 794 FirstFirst ... 292 342 382 390 391 392 393 394 402 442 492 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)