+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 794 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    i also lost much money and also i spend so much time and also spending with the hope that my trading skill will be more and more good . anyway its great you dont leave the forex although lost much and i think its very positive to become successful trader . hope one day you will be successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    yeah agree with you..normal setbacks is the part of business life..a good trader is one who never frustrated with this ,,and face the all situations..patience and enthusiasm towards forex trading makes trader sucessfull..
    this all call brave man , if you have ability to stay alone in high waves of water that`s mean you are totally strong person and should not be frusttaed if you`re getting loss, if loss is there don`t forget about profits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Those who are positive and knows the potential of this business will never leave this business in spite of numerous setbacks. The failures are just the test of his patience and will power. If he continue to gain good experiences and applying it in his trade obviously he will improve with each trade. And eventually success will come his way
    yeah agree with you..normal setbacks is the part of business life..a good trader is one who never frustrated with this ,,and face the all situations..patience and enthusiasm towards forex trading makes trader sucessfull..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    same with you, i'm also think is so dificult to leave this business altough i have been spend my money and time to trading and never get a good profit until now.
    i feel this business will make me to get a financial freedom in the next . i hope in not long time i will success in this business.
    Those who are positive and knows the potential of this business will never leave this business in spite of numerous setbacks. The failures are just the test of his patience and will power. If he continue to gain good experiences and applying it in his trade obviously he will improve with each trade. And eventually success will come his way
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    Yes of course, i easily entered. And i make some loses. So, i am trying to recover this. But, i am always thinking about to leave. My loses wont allow me to leave. And my small small profits makes me greedy...
    same with you, i'm also think is so dificult to leave this business altough i have been spend my money and time to trading and never get a good profit until now.
    i feel this business will make me to get a financial freedom in the next . i hope in not long time i will success in this business.

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by akshay1728 View Post
    ya it is right forex is like a drug which makes you addict.greediness is also one of the factor for addiction to forex. people loose money still they trade in forex in the hope that they will get profit
    if the drug makes you addicted to the bad things, forex can make you addicted in a good thing ...
    so addicted to it gives a positive result, we must diligently to practice so that when the trade in the real account the results are positive ...

Member Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa has a spectacular aura about Jazpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Some people say forex is an addiction and people who join this filed can not easily leave it.

Do you believe......?
    Yes, I believe with you. It is very easy to join the trade actually. But once we get used to it, it will be very difficult to leave the trade. We are full of greed. So absolutely we will never want to quit to make more and more money. Forex is very lucrative. So leaving forex trade will be very difficult. Once we get used it, it will be hard to stay away from the addiction of trade.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course, i easily entered. And i make some loses. So, i am trying to recover this. But, i am always thinking about to leave. My loses wont allow me to leave. And my small small profits makes me greedy...
    forex me sach me join karna easy hai lekin fir neglect karna bahut mushkil haui
    jiska forex me loss hotah ai wo sochta hai ki forexz se hi sab recover kar lega
    aur jiska profit hota hai wo ye soch ke ignore nahi karta ki ye bahut acha source of income hai

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,483 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    woh hi toh 1 baat hai agar apun paisa jitte hai toh apun ko lagta hai apnai ghar ka toh kuch gaya hi nahi hai toh kya harz hai khelne mai...aur jab harte hai toh recover karnai k liye khelte hai ..forex is addittion bahut muskhil hai isse chodna.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I remember those days when I joined forex but I never thought of leaving forex as I have lost every thing many times but still I was trying to survive in this market and after many years hard work it looks possible for me as I have learned from my past mistakes and I am sure I can get success in this market and I can earn some profit without taking much of risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 794 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)