+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 794 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 783 784 785 786 787 ... LastLast
Results 7,841 to 7,850 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Banned trijay is on a distinguished road trijay's Avatar
    Thanks
    we like to do trading business, even to such a workaholic, because it uses a lot of time at the computer, and live happily, I think a lot of friends who are curious about forex, and have the motivation to succeed in this business

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thats happened because of addiction, forex is like gamble(not the way we analyze, but the effect to its "player") once you deposit your account and got your first good trade you just cant stop trading, trust me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    then congratulation to you brother, ive lost much money and time in this industry too, but i just dont want to quit yet. It might not be my main job but at least i can earn some money here to support my hobby, long life forex trading

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agree with the thread starter, when i lost so much in this industry i said to my self that i will quit the business, but after few months i cannot resist to back to the business, its so addictive brother, but dont let it control you or you will be over addicted and lost the trade

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vikas View Post
    Its happened to me also . i also lost much money and also i spend so much time and also spending with the hope that my trading skill will be more and more good . anyway its great you dont leave the forex although lost much and i think its very positive to become successful trader . hope one day you will be successful trader.
    Yes you are right it is hard to leave although you are loosing money in it. Forex always runs in our blood and I cannot to leave it. Mein agher ziada loss laiy loon to mein kita hoon k kal se forex ban ker doon ga mager 3 yeh 4 din k baad bhir suruwaat ho jaiti hai.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its happened to me also . i also lost much money and also i spend so much time and also spending with the hope that my trading skill will be more and more good . anyway its great you dont leave the forex although lost much and i think its very positive to become successful trader . hope one day you will be successful trader.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    May be why people can not leave the Forex trading easily is because there is no alternative business source which is having a potential of helping us to make money sitting in home. It has very great potential to make money and i think we don't get any alternative for this business.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by keset View Post
    in my opinion continue to learn and learn from past mistakes is essential to progress our trading. always use your money to good management in order to help you if the loss is not too mengangu your trading psychology. so if you understand the forex would be difficult to leave the forex business
    yeah, it mean we should to make evaluate and reanalyze our result. without evaluate, maybe we can make same mistake again.
    learn and learn will make us quickly get success in forex.. good luck

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefx View Post
    That's so true about forex that once you have involved with it then it's really hard to leave.
    That's why trader's says that forex is in their blood.
    forex me involve hone ke bad isse duur jana bahut hi mushkil ho jaat hai
    isme trading ke baad logo kio realsie ho jata hai ki agar unke analysis aur studis acghi ho to wo acha paisa kama skate hai
    isliye tyradres forex se duur nahi jate aur zada se zada time dete hai isse

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    Even for those who are loosing also, because when we loose and see others winning we too think that for us also a day will come and with that hope we continue trading, and don't quit.
    in my opinion continue to learn and learn from past mistakes is essential to progress our trading. always use your money to good management in order to help you if the loss is not too mengangu your trading psychology. so if you understand the forex would be difficult to leave the forex business

+ Reply to Thread
Page 785 of 794 FirstFirst ... 285 685 735 775 783 784 785 786 787 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)