+ Reply to Thread
Page 776 of 794 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 774 775 776 777 778 786 ... LastLast
Results 7,751 to 7,760 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Senior Member ali1011 will become famous soon enough ali1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray kehyal sy yeh aik nasha hy is ko chor kr jany ko dil nhi karta bhaly loss be ho jay mujhy abi tak taqreban 100$ ja loss ho chuka hy or me ney aik bar be apni moeny withdraw nhi karwai phir be meain is p bhrosa rakhy hovey hun sayd k kuch ban jay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jab tradres ko profit hone lagta hai fir forex market se duur jna mushkil ho jata hai
    Aur loss hone ke baad us loss ko recover karne ke liye trading ko continue rakhen ka man karta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sunil View Post
    forex is like magnetic, do you know why? it is all about money...some people say that forex is easy and the others tell that forex is hard and high risk
    so we can make a conclusiion for it
    easy come = easy go
    you are right that..its matter of money and everyone want to make money in this business..
    there are many trader they have a hop about this business that one day they will make a hug money so they always continue with their trading with new idea, new hope with new strategy but keep in mind last mistake.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I remember those days when I joined forex but I never thought of leaving forex as I have lost every thing many times but still I was trying to survive in this market and after many years hard work it looks possible for me as I have learned from my past mistakes and I am sure I can get success in this market and I can earn some profit without taking much of risk.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is like magnetic, do you know why? it is all about money...some people say that forex is easy and the others tell that forex is hard and high risk
    so we can make a conclusiion for it
    easy come = easy go

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by shah.zoor View Post
    Forex bht hi addictive business hay, agr kisi ko start may hi iss say koi bara profit mil jaey to phir iss ko choorna bht muskhkil ho jaata hay. isi liay bht say log agr start may profit ker jaeen to phir loss kay baad bhi wo forex nae choor paatay.
    i agree with you..if we got profit from our starting to till time we are trading then its very dificult part for leaving it. we can not leave it becasue we know the reasion in our eatch failure trade.
    we think that next time i will not repeat last mistake so we are continue in market..
    its a good point also after some experience we are able to got profit.

Member goodthought4 is on a distinguished road goodthought4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have just joined forex but i am feeling it like addiction may be i am that much involved. Some people are saying that 'forex is addiction' then what's the problem? If you doing thing for earning money and you are addicted to it then it is good addiction ultimately forex is good addiction. 75% Japanese are addicted to their work, its not bad.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by narendra View Post
    So you cannot control yourself then how you control your trade. Think in real way if you say Forex is a game, it's wrong. The people who are lose there money that the fault of trader. Keep control yourself for better trade.
    It is very important to control yourself , your emotions and whatever you do in context of trading.It is important to have a disciplined and patient approach towards trading and then trade.Money is involved and one should have serious approach whenever money is involved.

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hahaha ... wonderful your parable, dreams and hope that cause us to remain in forex, be patient and keep trying and trying hard so that a trader wants to realize the dreams and hope, more than that, forex trading is also very excited to be a business, so that traders enjoy trading, no matter profit or loss

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for beginners can not possibly make a profit and can make money so they does not have greedy they always loss, and why they feel addicted while they always loss?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 776 of 794 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 774 775 776 777 778 786 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)