+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 794 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Member alisid is an unknown quantity at this point alisid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes this is true that forex trading is very good business to every person so every one join it so easily and not to leave so easily because its hard to leave to any one who earn better income from it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member trad3erIn5ta is an unknown quantity at this point trad3erIn5ta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is a hard work in my opinion because we all are still facing losses in forex because in forex trading learning period is vbery hard and long so we need a
    good patience mind to trade forex in future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned uafzal76 is an unknown quantity at this point uafzal76's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji thek kaha apne ye bussiness easy hai join karnay k liye aur bohot hard hai leave karnay k liye i think facebook ki tarha is ki b addict lag jati hai jo is ko karta hai mein new hu yahan but dil karta hai k sara din ye kaam karta rahu aur hamesha he karta rahu mein abi tak to na faida mein hu aur na loss mein but umeed hai k big profit earn karu ga jald he

Banned bindia98 is an unknown quantity at this point bindia98's Avatar
    Thanks
    No its is not hard to leave if some 1 lose his/her money then easily they will leave

Banned shafqatirshad is an unknown quantity at this point shafqatirshad's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is very benefical when ever you can join it and do a good work the it will be a really very good for you and you can not think that you can leave the forex it is difficult for you.

Senior Member luvestruck7 is an unknown quantity at this point luvestruck7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we get chance to earn money I do not think we can leave that terminal as it is one of the legal way to make money by sitting at your home and from your convenient time.
    This is very true even after making too much loss some people can not leave forex trading.

Senior Member james0 is an unknown quantity at this point james0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If somebody give me more profitable business place i would change my mind to leave Forex.but i know there is no body else than Forex who is currently competing.yes it addictive and you canot leave easily.as forex gives fame,name,money for a trader....best of luck.

Banned Archonizt is an unknown quantity at this point Archonizt's Avatar
    Thanks
    in my opiniuon i just addicted to profit and winning and i dont quite sure that if i lose, i will become addicted on it, some times learning forex make addicted too because some people love studying and learning

Senior Member kamiusa is an unknown quantity at this point kamiusa's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes brother forex jo join karna bhut easy hain likn chorna bhut mushkil hai. q kay jab iski earning ana shuru hoti hai to pher koi aur kam karny ko dil nahi karta.

Senior Member mub5455 is an unknown quantity at this point mub5455's Avatar
    Thanks
    daer sir agar to mujy forex mey menthly 200$ ka profit hota raha to mai is ko nhi choron ga but mery kuch doset is ko chor chokey hain but mera abi koi irada nhi hai kun k mujy abi pasey mill rahey hain jab pasey milna band ho gay to pir time zaia kerny ka kia faida

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 794 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)