+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 794 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast
Results 5,001 to 5,010 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Senior Member lalmiah00 is an unknown quantity at this point lalmiah00's Avatar
    Thanks
    as long as the broker and forex companies still support everyone who want to trade forex with bonus, the trader will keep trying to trade and try to earn money from this business and every lot that they open will influence the movement of fluctuation and the market will more interesting and full of challenges...thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member indianpk01 is on a distinguished road indianpk01's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as we know kisi b cheez ma jana to asaan hota ha lakin us ma stay krna boht mushkil hota ha aur agr hm start ma mahnet kr lan to us kaam ko asaan bnya ja skta ha aur agr hm forex k bara ma proper knowledge aur experience hasil kr lan to asani sa rha skta han kaam kr k ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to indianpk01 For This Useful Post:

cyberdevil442 (2013-04-24)

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    How can we leave forex if every month our capital amount increase by forum bonus, this method from broker or forex companies so nice to keep their client keep trading forex with them. reall a hard situation to leave this business.

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Openness Yes
    Already entering the Forex market has become addictive for me and I think I will not leave this market and I will never trade on it forever
    I do not regret becoming addicted in forex. We must translate positively. Addiction in forex, is proof that we love our career as a trader, and trying to continue to improve quality. It is hard to get out of forex, this means that we have become an integral part of forex.

Senior Member sayda tasnim is on a distinguished road sayda tasnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?
    Sure/
    Currency trading is quite an easy task to help anyone for you to get involved. There is no employment to me around my nation who is going to provide myself a lot more reward in comparison with fx. Currency trading can be a major markets all over the world. Current market research with crucial.

Senior Member cky is an unknown quantity at this point cky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ssdpa View Post
    No in my sense easy to leave but hard to join, nobody can understand all terms of Forex trading, while one can easily stop trading and withdraw his own amount and profit and can forget what forex is.
    We easy to join forex, because we just need to register and open a new account. In instaforex we can register and deposite our account less than a hour and we can use the account for trading

Banned ssdpa is an unknown quantity at this point ssdpa's Avatar
    Thanks
    No in my sense easy to leave but hard to join, nobody can understand all terms of Forex trading, while one can easily stop trading and withdraw his own amount and profit and can forget what forex is.

Senior Member mubashar is an unknown quantity at this point mubashar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading aik aisa businees hay jis jab hum aik dafa enter ho jaye tu phir bahir nikalna hamaray liye mushil ho jata hay hum is ko bohat hi easy say is ko join kar letay hain lekin baad main hum ko is main bohat hi hard work karna parta hay jab hi hum is main acha profit earn kar saktay hain hum achi struggle say hi is businees main success ban saktay hain.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by uafzal76 View Post
    ji thek kaha apne ye bussiness easy hai join karnay k liye aur bohot hard hai leave karnay k liye i think facebook ki tarha is ki b addict lag jati hai jo is ko karta hai mein new hu yahan but dil karta hai k sara din ye kaam karta rahu aur hamesha he karta rahu mein abi tak to na faida mein hu aur na loss mein but umeed hai k big profit earn karu ga jald he
    ye to hai ye bussiness join karna asaan hota hai ek rasister kiy aur join kar liy lekin jab trader isse chorne ki baren me sochta hai to usse kai saal lag jaten hain faisla karne me ki wo isse chore ki nhi chore . isliy hume theek se karna chahiy .

Senior Member shohag293 is an unknown quantity at this point shohag293's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In Forex trading there are a lot of traders trade everyday some traders face loss and some traders can earn money from trading but those traders loss their money in Forex trading hardly leave Forex trading i think it is difficult to leave Forex trading because every trade thinks that he will be able to recover his money from Forex trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 501 of 794 FirstFirst ... 401 451 491 499 500 501 502 503 511 551 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)