+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 794 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast
Results 2,911 to 2,920 of 7932

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Senior Member pankural is an unknown quantity at this point pankural's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    easy to join and hard to leave, it is a real statement. i have join the forex now i can not leave the forex because it changed my life and i like it. a large numbers of people are trading in forex and they are satisfied about their job so they never think to leave the forex trading business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mwawkh is an unknown quantity at this point mwawkh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by medhat4forex View Post
    Openness Yes
    Already entering the Forex market has become addictive for me and I think I will not leave this market and I will never trade on it forever
    It is true that when we are falling in the currency markets, we will be hard to leave. It seems like a drug addict and a hardcore gambler.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member karimkarouma874 is an unknown quantity at this point karimkarouma874's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly that Its happened to me also . i also lost much money and also i spend so much times and also as a spending with the hope that my trading skill will be more and more good . anyway its great you dont leave the forex although lost much and i think its very positive to become successful trader . hope one day you will be successful traders !!

Junior Member gkawkouna is an unknown quantity at this point gkawkouna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that its happened to me also . i also losted as a too much money and also i spend so much times and also spending with the hope that my own trading skill will be more and more great...And anyways its greaters you dont leave as the forex although lost much and i think its very positive to become successful trader . hope one day you will be successful traders !

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    easy to join in forex trading, but it is very difficult to leave the forex trading, because Forex trading gives traders addicted to, so we always want to deal with the market, although it is difficult to make a profit

Senior Member mahmoodrasib is an unknown quantity at this point mahmoodrasib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have joined this business recently but it is so intersting for me that I want to do it for ever.even though I do not learn it propely untill now as forex is not simple business for every one because it is not easy it is quite technical business and hard to learn and it needs a lot of practice and hard work with working hard you can not think of success

Member romkayo123 is an unknown quantity at this point romkayo123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I recollect those days when I joined forex yet I never considered leaving forex as I have lost everything commonly yet I was attempting to get by in this business sector and after numerous years diligent work it searches workable for me as I have gained from my past mix-ups and I am certain I can get achievement in this business sector and I can acquire some benefit without taking much of risk...

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely, we can say as exposed or addicted when've never felt how easy it to make money with forex trading. because this business is a business that is very easily done by everyone provided he has an internet connection and can operate a computer and can analyze the charts again.

Senior Member safitri is an unknown quantity at this point safitri's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well earnign or no earning but it is so much attracting for me too as it was very easy to join but I just can not not leave forex now even though I have lost all that I have for forex. I mean no profit and just lost and lost but still it is addiction or I just can beleive that I will keep on losing for longer and I think it is easy for me now after gaining some experience. but time will tell
    ya bro do not worry even i lost tons in trading have patients and you also build profits in a few purpose or another... me as well cant obtain here we are at other activities i simply sit infront from the computer along with trading terminal opens and otherside learinng coming from the discussion board.. and in fact now the terribly hard for myself to leave

Senior Member kouna52 is an unknown quantity at this point kouna52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that every traders as want to earned a lot of the money from the forex , by trading forex for years you become addicted to the forex trading and thats why it become very essential for the forex trader to not becomes as an addicted as it can be very danegrous to healthly !!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 292 of 794 FirstFirst ... 192 242 282 290 291 292 293 294 302 342 392 792 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)