+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 794 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Member rengit will become famous soon enough rengit will become famous soon enough rengit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, you are right.It is easy to join with few dollars and we join thinking that we will make big profits .But when we lose we get locked up and we will be in a position that we should earn back all the lost money.so it will be hard at that time. and Yes, its true. Its very easy to join in Forex, there is no requirements needed to join. At the same time, there is no exist in the Forex. If traders making profits, then they no need to exist from Forex. If traders making loses only, then they always try to recover the loses and also try to learn Forex. If anyone left from Forex, then they should affect from mental disorders. May be i am wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i do i have tow years since i join the forex and i dont have make good money till now and i try to leave it sometimes when i have make huge lost but i cant it just like the drogs when you join it you can never leave it and i beleive that i can make good money from it and yes you are right.Every one enters into forex with ideas of making big profits,but when they lose the capital they will be in a situation to earn back atleast the capital so they keep on trading.So its hard to leave.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dont too hurry trading in real account after you get loss, but you need refresh your self. after that you come back again to trade but you must trading in the demo account first, to learn something which cause you getting loss.
    and The only reason why forex is hard to leave is because traders learn new trading techniques daily. It is easy to enter forex but even after facing a loss, when you hear of a new strategy that will help you earn more, you are tempted to enter and continue trading.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a serious game and not a joke, and most people do not take seriously, and that is as funny and money in the game so in this case never ever to achieve positive results in the extreme suffering. very, very easy to do, no doubt, but we can also leave if you can control your emotions, but very hard to resist when I tried forex ago. han ya 1 acha sawal ha bilkul asa hi ha forex ma ana asan ha lakin is say nikalna bohat mushkil q kay ya aap ko nikalnay nahi dati ager aap na is ma bohat profit dakh liaya ha tu aap ko is ki adat per jay gi aur ager aap na is ma loss kar deya ha tu aap us ko cover karnay kay liaya is ko nahi choro gay

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    That is totaly true i find forex since i started trading to be very addictive i would not say that is time consiming but is very addictive mostly when your trades are going well that is one thing that is always motiveting someone to keep trading ...even when your trades are not going soo well you keep trading so that you can have some profit? yes absolutly correct its every body dream to join forex and earn huge money by trading..but only few of them succeeded because of not knowing much about forex and market ups and downs..so learn first when you want to join....

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    that indicates you've been to the currency dealing.you can discover it easily?of course, very simple.because you do not need a situation to sign up in currency dealing.no issue who you are you can also take part.and even if you have no cash you can still here, Studying and rewards and use them to sign up in currency dealing.however, you should properly consider before becoming a member of for sure you will be dependent to it like tobacco, it is not simple to provide up.

Member uyah will become famous soon enough uyah will become famous soon enough uyah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i believe and agree with what you say, most people do experience anything like this. but always they have never failed at all leaving the forex, it may still have the enthusiasm and high expectations or just become addicted. but I hope not to leave because the forex is fun and generate business. and You are quite right there.People all over the world can join into this market.But it will be very hard for us to trade there.There contains tons of indicators and EA in forex.We need to analysis the the correct trend ,which can be a so diffcicult part in forex.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good kind of business We can do from home or office computer equipped with an internet connection. We love it very much. It is really hard to leave this business. There is one main reason for this that We can instantly make some good income daily or monthly. It is the leader of all other online money making programs like Get paid to Click, Read & Surf websites.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This becomes a job that makes us eager to succeed, because he saw a lot of traders who are successful traders ago ... but we also got to experience a lot of failure in this trading ... it seems to me to leave this trading is very difficult, it came into my bones, hehehehe . Mybe Its all depends on one passion. If one is dedicated to makes so success in the forex markets, then he will not quit it no matter what happens. And if anyone here is for times to pass or to makes some quick money then he will leave forex upon not getting successfuly !!

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah if we are new in forex trading then it feel boring to do trade as we don't have any idea to make a good amount of profit . But after getting good ideas we can able to make a large amount of profit within a very short period of time . So i don't think so if some one got entered into forex then it will leave the forex so easily . and yes you are right.Every one enters into forex with ideas of making big profits,but when they lose the capital they will be in a situation to earn back atleast the capital so they keep on trading.So its hard to leave.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 794 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 513 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)