+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 794 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Easy to Join ,Hard to Leave ?

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can say taht Its all depends on one passion.If one is dedicated to makes thee success in forex markets, then he will not quit it no matter what happens. And if anyone here is for time passed or to makes some quick money then he will leave forex upon not getting successfuly ! yes forex ek aisa addiction hai jo easily nahi chutata...... jab aap acha earn karne lagte ho tu aapke liye ye bilkul bhi possible nahi hai ki aap market ke bahar kuch aur business ka soche...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    loss are common in each and every trade however if their is regular loss within the whole trade then you ought to be alert and carefull. you ought to first stop your trade and ought to build new strategy and ought to observe your trade in demo account. demo account can assist you in increasing your understanding of forex and you may trade once more in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Easy to Join, Hard to Leave?, Yes, I've felt the same way, when it is so easy to get in on forex trading, and when a loss in trade and even the margin call, the more I am curious, because I have not been able as a professional trader who could produce konsiten profit in forex trading, it may take time and the process is not short, but by trying to learn and improve the system, we might as well be like a professional trader can generate profits consistently

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by date View Post
    Ye aik haqiqat hay kay forex ko join kerna bohat aasan hay aur ic ko chorna bohat mushkil kionkay jab hum forex ko join kertay hain to hamain forex kay baray mein ziada malumaat naheen hoteen laikin waqt guzernay kay sath sath hum forex education hasil ker kay bohat kuch seekh jatay hain aur dosray ye keh forex mein unlimited earning kay chances hain ic liye jab hum earning shoro ker daitay hain to phir ic ko chornay ki zarorat bhi naheen rehti.
    Yeh baat to ap ney bilkul 100% sahe kahi hai pehlay bhi main nay yehe baat suni thi lakin main ney isko ignore kar diya tha lakin jab main ney forex ko join kiya to muje is baat ka pata chala aor main nay eak trade lagayi aor muje acha profit huwa us kay baad dil nahi kiya forex ko leave karne ka.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aaj kal is market ko join karna koi barra problem naheen hay aap bina kuch invest kiya bhi join kar sakty hain forex market ko, lakin aik baar is market main aap a gay to aap kay liye is ko chorrna bohot mushkil ho jata hay. I am just a beginner in this business and have little knowledge about forex business, so whether this forex business can make you addicted, it's hard to stay behind and easy to join, is it true that forex is difficult, I need an explanation anyone here

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think when we become difficult to leave this forex business, because we've been very good about this forex trading. because I also feel it, I feel very comfortable and want to be successful in forex business, because I'm sure when it could achieve success in forex business, then I will be able to easily get the money. it makes it more difficult to leave this forex business. Yes of course .I think it is very easy to join forex but hard to leave bcuz forex have some attractive think which attract every traders.I think forex have a lot of opportunity to make money so that hard to leave such a opportunity of business.

Member happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex will become famous soon enough happy forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When starting the first time in the transaction, make sure if the prices are in the best condition so you do not experience a decline in value when touched to sell back you foreign currency. The same thing needs to be considered when want to buy yang Forex trading in Forex business, make sure you have calculated carefully tha5 exchange rates are not too high that allows you to profit when reselling.

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ye aik haqiqat hay kay forex ko join kerna bohat aasan hay aur ic ko chorna bohat mushkil kionkay jab hum forex ko join kertay hain to hamain forex kay baray mein ziada malumaat naheen hoteen laikin waqt guzernay kay sath sath hum forex education hasil ker kay bohat kuch seekh jatay hain aur dosray ye keh forex mein unlimited earning kay chances hain ic liye jab hum earning shoro ker daitay hain to phir ic ko chornay ki zarorat bhi naheen rehti.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, because of the ease and numerous benefits that we get from the forex business, make us have to think hard to leave this business. because there is no business more attractive to follow along as compared to forex and I also agree. before each time after lossing i said myselves will never do forex but after 2 or 3 days i am again in forex and i believe its very very hard to leave forex . I dont know its for greed or others but each time after thinking no to do forex i done forex and still i am in forex, probably its because love of forex.

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ya, this is a very true statement easy to join and hard to leave and this has happened to me, though initially when i was a beginner i have faced a no. of losses and have blown my account multiple times but still I am trading forex. I think its the other way round that its not easy to get in but its easier to go because when many come to forex they have that mind set that you will come into forex make your money and go when they don't get that at the first time they try they tend to giveup very first which should not be the case

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 794 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (23)