+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 476 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,080 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy himmat tu boht zarori hy forex trading main, as we all know that forex trading is very risky business and we can lose our whole capital in just minutes so hmary pass loss ko bear krny ki himmat honi chahye aur loss k bad dobara trading krny ki b himmat honi chahye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have not been able to say that he is not interested in a forex but he has not been able to say that he is not interested in a foreign exchange saying that he has not been able to pay a lot because he has a lot of interest in the company, but he has no reason to give me so much money. We have lost a lot of time, but we have to make sure that we are going to do everything possible to help them. I do not know how many times I have been able to get my name from 18 weeks to 18, but I do not know how to do this in my own language, but I do not know how to do it, I would like to know how to use it I have a lot of fun when I am going to the restaurant.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You have the right to know what is going on in the market for you, but it is a bit of knowledge and experience that he has been able to prove that you are skilled, but he is sure that he is confident and ready and I think he is ready. Forex trading in me Knowledge and experience cannot be traded from foreign currencies because the fact is very cheap and forex is a business, and every business needs knowledge and business mind. if you want to do business, you must have business skills, especially for forex. in forex, there are losses and profits. You must know that how to manage losses and how to increase profits .

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bilkul humy forex m himmat b chahiya hoty ha you kiya bhi hamy hamy chahiya pajy wala kam ho hamy hamy api hamry apni hamry ho gy tu a lot of it is not good bro hamari pas experince hi no ho ho hum hum atrade Ki lagy Gy Is Liya Humy Forex Himmat B Chahiya Hoat Ah Ager Himmat Ho Ag Tu Hum Tarde Lag Saky Gy Lekin Ager Himmat Nahi Ho Ga Tu Hum Nahi Dagang Lag Sakty and you have the right to know what's happening on the market for you, but it is little knowledge and experience that he has been able to prove that you are skilled, but he is sure that he is confident and ready and I think he is ready. Forex trading in me Knowledge and experience cannot be traded from foreign currencies because the fact is very cheap.

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately you are a business owner or businessman, I do not know whether he has lost the main agr of his business and he has lost the application, he has not forgotten that he has got the best results for his work. This is a business that has a good opportunity to profit from forex or profit. and confident that there will be courage in trading on the forex market, this courage allows one to have a guaranteed business, thus guaranteed to be directly related to courage. but the ability to accept losses, loss is not a good thing for forex traders, and he will never be encouraged by promising forex traders. That will only embarrass you later if it's too much.

Member dumel will become famous soon enough dumel will become famous soon enough dumel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bilkul forex m himmat b cahhaiay hoty ha ke hain ki paisy wala kam ha jsi hamy soj samud ke hain jahan hai jsi hain hamy hamit ki zaroart haat ha ha ha hi ha jaar hamry pas hamry pak hai If you have not been able to do so, then you have not been able to sell your money because you have not been able to sell it for a long time, you will not be able to trade it because you do not trade it. agyak gy

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    mujhe aisa lagta hein apko forex trading kiya himmat ur knowlge 2no ki zarraot hoti hain keyu k 2no k beghair na mumkin hota hein.keyu yeh ik risk wali game hein jis mai humen bohat zayda deal krni hoti hein ur ap ko knowlge be hone chahye.ur apky account mai balance be ur dono ki zarraot hoti hein

Member letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti has a spectacular aura about letti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji ha bilkul forex m himmat b cahhaiay hoty ha yani kiu k ye paisy wala kam ha jsi m humy soj samj kar trade lagny part ha jsi kio waja s humy himmat ki zaroart hoty ha yani ager hamry pas himmat ho gy tu hum trade saky gy lekin ager hamry pas himmat nahi ho gy tu hum trade bro the saky gy match is liya forex bro, how come him b chahiya hoty ha ager ap ko pas himmat nahi ho bro the trade balance l; ag saky gy and Because forex is unpredictable and is a risky market, it requires great courage to take risks and invest money in this trade. Because results or profits are directly proportional to risk and require courage to take risks.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course we need courage to be traded on forex. We all have ideas about how risky forex trading is. Only in a split second can we lose all our money. That's why investing in such a risky business, we do need courage. We really need courage to trade !! and you must have the confidence to trade on forex when you learn forex trading correctly from the use of a demo account so you have confidence if you have pressure losses then you have more opportunities to deal with losses in trading

Member ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny will become famous soon enough ma eny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have no idea how many people have been saying that I am not able to say anything because I am not able to do anything like that, but I do not know how to do it, but I do not know how to do it. I do not know how to do it. .. Hemat bht zaroori he dan ji hainmat untuk hi chaie kontinuitas say kamna ki ke .. ..a ke liye ke karena ke renaent krna aan chaie .. kamu ni ki b kuch bhi ko posting krdo .. apne emmtions kko control krke cool Do not worry, you have to accept TBI if you want to do this

+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 476 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 91 131 181 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)