+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 476 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Thread: Kiya Forex main Himat bhi chahiye ?

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    each business there would like learning and if there is actually less learning after that the hard to turn out to be successful and i think forex is actually also same right listed below learning would like a lot of and a lot of. the woman�s business me personally invesment me personally zarurat tu parti he or sthis individual hai Forex trade myn himat chaye Q k its risky. mgr himat k sath sath knowlege bhi chaye. agr knowlege na ho or loss pe loss hota rahe to himat bhi jawab de jati ha. or himat is lye chaye k business main risk lena prta ha. loss bhi hota ha or profit bhi. agr kabhi loss ho jaye to jaldi se dil brdashta ni hona chaye or next try krna chaye. is Forex myn himat ki bhi zarorat ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friend,mere khayal sy Forex main himat ka hona zaroori hy koun k jahan hum frofit earn krty hain wahan hamain kbhe loss bhe ho skta hy ye aik trha k race hy kbhe har to kbhe jeet is k ilawa forex main knowledge aur experience ka bhe hona zaruri hy experience k hoty hue hamin bhut h kam loss ho ga bajay ziyada k no not very i think u quick calculative thoughts and the actual knowledge of the actual forex trading is actually enough. many a lot of elements tend to be connected along with success to a business. u have to gain a lot of expertise knowledge about the actual market. so continue reading and perform practice upabout a demo daily upabout crucial market situation.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil has a spectacular aura about kholil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hume forex trading I bohot himat cahiye forex trading kyuki ye darpok liye aur emotional logo to logo to liye nahi hai, agar aise log forex trading I enter karte hain unko health problem aa sakta hai ka aur unka life bhi ho sakta hai end. In order to log achi tarah se vo nahi shikhenge ke liye "logo to the UN ye khatra hai. well himmat doesnt move the market, in fact you have to know how the market is gonna behave in order to be successful. you are talking about ego and you are confusing courage with ego. this ego is really a bad thing for forex

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex seekhnay kay liay to bohot himmat cheay, laykin forex trading kernay kay liay itni himmat ki nae knowledge ki zarorat perti hay. agaar aap may himmat to bohot ho laykin knowledge na ho to sirf himmat aap ko profitable trading nae kerwa sakti. yeah i am agree with you.I think only huge knowledge and experience is not available if you are not confidence or take the risk.so if we wanna good trader we should take the minimum risk in trading.for this reason you have to more logical.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friend,mere khayal sy Forex main himat ka hona zaroori hy koun k jahan hum frofit earn krty hain wahan hamain kbhe loss bhe ho skta hy ye aik trha k race hy kbhe har to kbhe jeet is k ilawa forex main knowledge aur experience ka bhe hona zaruri hy experience k hoty hue hamin bhut h kam loss ho ga bajay ziyada k no not very i think u quick calculative thoughts and the actual knowledge of the actual forex trading is actually enough. many a lot of elements tend to be connected along with success to a business. u have to gain a lot of expertise knowledge about the actual market. so continue reading and perform practice upabout a demo daily upabout crucial market situation.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    any time the high-risk next on the sme moment the gratifying furthermore and also we must great information to have prize. in fact atlanta divorce attorneys enterprise right now there will need studying and also if you have a smaller amount studying next the tough to get productive and also i do believe forex trading can be identical the following studying will need a growing number of. That was advantages in forex trading because we could trade anytime when we had spare time so we can use forex as part-time job. But it's important to have commitment for our own selves that we should spend certain time in forex so we could learn faster and understand faster when we decided to spend certain time in forex.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

natsir (2020-07-15)

Member ashrafx will become famous soon enough ashrafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    aesa bhi hota hay aksaar. last week mayray sath bhi yehi hua, mayri 4 trades lagataaar SL hit kia, mjhe bohot afsoos bhi hua or depression bhi. abhi may nay kuch din tak trading stop ker di hay. relax ho ker phir say start karonga. I believe that there are lot of occasions when markets may go against you so in this conditions you do not need to be panics but i think you should faces this with bold decisions and do lose hurt. re analyse the markets and do the tradings again really !!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to ashrafx For This Useful Post:

natsir (2020-07-15)

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me himmat bohot chahiye. Forex ko currency market kaha jata hay or isme har roj bohot utar charo lage rehte hay. to khaskar newbies jyadatar fear me aa jate hay or loss se aapna hjimmat kho dete hay. leken ye business me patience bohot jarury hay or himmat rakhna bhe. forex seekhnay kay liay to bohot himmat cheay, laykin forex trading kernay kay liay itni himmat ki nae knowledge ki zarorat perti hay. agaar aap may himmat to bohot ho laykin knowledge na ho to sirf himmat aap ko profitable trading nae kerwa sakti.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to koreanfx For This Useful Post:

natsir (2020-07-15)

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jii han forex main himmat bhi chaye kun ke himmat ka bagire hum is business main success hasil nhi kar sakty hain agar humy success chaye tu ap ko chaye ka ap confident banaye ta ka ap bari tardes bhi asani sa kar aikn aur earn kar sakain. Forex main humra money jo lagata hai iss liye himmat ziada chaye is main trading karny ka liye. well my dear, actually I agree with you and I believe this forex is not a game. This forex trading requires skill and discipline to use with good management. if we consider this a game and just rely on luck, we will be easily destroyed in the trade

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

natsir (2020-07-15)

Member suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana is a jewel in the rough suzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear I think there is no double that in every business there need learning and if there is less learning then its hard to become successful and i think forex is also same here learning need more and more and It requires courage to invest money in risky markets and then trade knowing that you might loose it in the beginning. well my dear, actually I agree with you and I believe this forex is not a game. This forex trading requires skill and discipline to use with good management. if we consider this a game and just rely on luck, we will be easily destroyed in the trade

15. The Following User Says Thank You to suzana For This Useful Post:

natsir (2020-07-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 476 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)