+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 312 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 ... LastLast
Results 2,411 to 2,420 of 3112

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Member barn is on a distinguished road barn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, your opinion with my opinion. is more simple and practical to use technical analysis than fundamental analysis. more real time motion also when technical analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rathod will become famous soon enough rathod's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are mostly trader that trade with using only technical analysis but i think pro traders are those who trade with using both technical as well as fundamental analysis.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Oliur is an unknown quantity at this point Oliur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer Fundamental analysis, No need for scalper the both analysis that is technical or Fundamental. In the fundamental analysis describe the forecast news. It always making effect the market movement for long or quick time. If any trader to want making long time day or 4H time frame he should be make fundamental and technical analysis.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    what's so do not agree? you may miss the communication, our friend SG trader gave an opinion that "the fundamental analysis is not give 100% perfect" then you say "nothing That give us 100% perfect signal analyzes." I think you and SG traders have the same opinion ....

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if in my opinion, I only use technical analysis trading course, I can not use fundamental techniques, cause im not master it, so I would avoid the news release rather than my trade messed up, i think if there is a high-impact news the price movements more wild uncertainty

Member puri is on a distinguished road puri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    high-impact news making the prices to be volatile, I am very afraid that if the movement had a very extreme,

I prefer to trading without news, so I can focus on my technical analysis

Member kakatua is an unknown quantity at this point kakatua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can see here that i victimised to be a technical trader, but instant after term, i followed fundamental author, i type its easier to take fundamental since we dont person too face some indicator in the obstruct, and market move is dominantly from fundamental intelligence

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ,fundamental analyses wont be as accurate as tech analyses. fundamental gives over all idea but tech will be somewhat indepth. So a combination of both will give big results.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if someone must choose between the two of them i think most people will choose to go with technical analysis than fundamental analysis.
    but actually going with both of them is also good because most of the retail traders are intra-day trader and so they will have to deal with news release and sometimes the effect of news can help the trader to go with the right momentum.

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having knowledge of technical analysis is not useless even if the trader knows how to use fundamental analysis. This is because it is not all the time that news events come out and not all news event that affect the market. Also, when news come out the effect tends to stall around a support or resistance area. Knowledge of technical analysis will help you determine this area so that you can set your take profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 242 of 312 FirstFirst ... 142 192 232 240 241 242 243 244 252 292 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)