+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 312 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Banned impexo27 is on a distinguished road impexo27's Avatar
    Thanks
    Both are very good ways to analyze the market. If you are a fundamental trader you must take care of all the issues regarding polictics and other issues. And if you want to trade with the technicals you better mix things up. Because the market runs with fundamentals and you must at times follow it otherwise no technical indicator will help you to make money in the forex market. So better watch them both.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,940 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Fxwin View Post
    Forex market me position ko open karne ke traders ko technical aur fundamental doo tarah ki analysis karani chahiye jabki bahut saare forex traders sirf technical analysis hi karte hai magar phir bhi unko chahiye ki wo forex news ko dhyaan me rakh kar hi trading karen.
    Bhai trading mein hum logo ko technical ya to fir fundamental analysis karna jaruri hota hai, agar humne ye analysis kiya hai, to humare ko trading mein kafi acha trading se earning karne ko mil sakta hai bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member noorkausar is an unknown quantity at this point noorkausar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear rader dono bht zaori hen forex mein trades execute kerny k lye you have to do the both before the trading and in such a way you have to do fundamental anaylsis and the technical both

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i strongly recommend the fundamental analysis and if some one also take some help from the technical analysis then its not bad but only depend on the technical analysis not good in my point of view

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    technical analysis or fundamental analysis of both very important. no better, everything is fine. we will become a good trader if we mastered both. but there is also a master one of its course, it is good. during the analysis we provide profit why not.

Senior Member fxlife2015 is on a distinguished road fxlife2015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we all can make good money from forex trading but for that we all need to trade with proper analysis of the market, I use both technical and fundamental analysis in my trading strategy and with out analysis we can not make good money.

Member Mcmoney is an unknown quantity at this point Mcmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technically analysis are very important as emotional control and money management and experiences. A lot of some important points makes the big picture and this is ouer strategy and set up so we have to handle the trading problems much more easier as without all this, so look for a good analysis and trade it a lot. So we can make money daylie and constantly.

Member FXGIANT is an unknown quantity at this point FXGIANT's Avatar
    Thanks
    Like other equity markets forex market also has a division of technical analysis. I mean to say that without technical analysis it is fool who will make a trade in forex market. You will get the suitable information and data to decide whether to go long or short in a specific price. Don't trade without getting a few confirmations favoring you decision, because it will help you to grow your account with high profitable trades.

Highly Reputed Member shribalajimaharaj will become famous soon enough shribalajimaharaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also start forex depending on technical and also spend many time to understand to indicator but after few time i understood the impact of news and now trying more depending on news . actually where there is no news and if news far then depending technical analysis and entering market.

Senior Member Fxwin is on a distinguished road Fxwin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market me position ko open karne ke traders ko technical aur fundamental doo tarah ki analysis karani chahiye jabki bahut saare forex traders sirf technical analysis hi karte hai magar phir bhi unko chahiye ki wo forex news ko dhyaan me rakh kar hi trading karen.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 75 of 312 FirstFirst ... 25 65 73 74 75 76 77 85 125 175 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)