+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 312 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Thread: Technical Analysis ya Fundamental Analysis par trading?

Senior Member wasibegana is on a distinguished road wasibegana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical and Fundamental analysis both are better and necessary for getting profit but Fundamental analysis is quite difficult and beneficial for trading but Technical analysis also give profit mostly and if we use both analysis then its very low chance to face loss in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    because of the limitations of my understanding of fundamental analysis, I more prefer to use technical. My friend said that the chart has been informed about the movement that will be caused by the fundamentals, even before the news release. if we want to see bigmap of a price movement, use a large timeframe, so that we can know the price movements clearly
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I genially think that the fundamental analysis is the better option then the technical because according to me technical analysis gives just prediction up to 10-20 pips but fundamental can helps to examine the forex market almost accurately by news.
    "I don't believe in taking the right decision,I take a decision and make it right".

Senior Member husain is an unknown quantity at this point husain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the same fundamental technical and very important and as traders we should be strong in technical advance it does happen often and I think indeed that's how trading and we have to be able to run patiently then all would be nice,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dcruze2013 is on a distinguished road dcruze2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis is the best and target achieved decision in the Forex market and I think it is really help us to success to fulfill our goals. While market is more or less risky and not predict accurately, we can try fundamental analysis and it should not be for long-term trading.

Senior Member bestra is an unknown quantity at this point bestra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm using both analysis. Because more information you have is better. Then you can make a good analysis. Normally the trend is generated as a result of the fundamentals of the economy. So it is better we know the fundamental and trade on the immediate trend. To identify trend we can use technical analysis.

Senior Member monvalonei50 is an unknown quantity at this point monvalonei50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Technical analysis and fundamental analysis are both important for doing forex trading but i think technical analysis is the best it is own theory and it is help us other sides it is create our active knowledge

Senior Member 222fur is an unknown quantity at this point 222fur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex market mein start karney sey pehley technical aur fundamental analysis ki her traders k liey boht importance hey.inn analysis ki base per hi aik trader market mein buy yaa sell ki trade karta hey aur market sey easily profit earn karta hey.so learning process ko cpmplete karein.

Banned FARHAN-RG is an unknown quantity at this point FARHAN-RG's Avatar
    Thanks
    I abundant opt to use technical analysis, as a result of I don't very fathom the elemental news ...
    Sometimes the worth moves don't correspond with the news that came out, in order that makes ME confused

Junior Member johncalebcain is an unknown quantity at this point johncalebcain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge of the two investigation is a prerequisite to have success. A fantastic dealer relies upon the two complex as well as fundamental investigation. As well as the two investigation compliment one another. in addition to these greetings with the professionals is usually a critical factor to take into account before dealing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 312 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 145 195 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)